Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't lose your shite if we don't win tomorrow night.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We can beat the Champions of Europe tonight, done is countless times previously

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I really think we can capitalise on Hudds poor result last night... it will be tough to win at Leeds, but we can definitely do it... come on the Albion...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
... BTW I reserve the right to 'lose my sh1te' if we do lose today, although I may do so privately / not on this forum... I hope that is OK StatBro'!?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I havent been so calm before a match for a long time, i hope the players are more focused. Now is the time for the kill.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I find, reading Owlstalk something very satisfying, considering they virtually beat our second string(ish) back last May. Back then their message forum goaded us about our moaning about injuries and saying things like it all happens in a season. How the world turns around and they are now moaning about their injury list as they hopefully slip out of the top six. Karma MASSIVE, karma.

You are wrong.

Unless of course Hughton leads the team in another point deducting mass brawl, then I honourably concede.

#YouKnowWhatHe'sLike

go a long way backwards from Derby
jeeez, even if that did make sense, I'm so glad I don't hold the team and manager in as low esteem than you do.

As said, tonight is the hardest game left this season and almost inexplicably it's become a free hit.

Save your hacked off and worried for after losing v Blackburn, who knows maybe you might not need it.

I have no idea what you are saying there, there is no argument

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Pertinent. And true.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
A loss tomorrow is still technically a win, tough away match, one less game this season etc.

So let's not have 2 weeks of dribbling melts saying we're the third best team, we've blown it, and all the rest of the bollox normally associated with a loss.
Sorry.

Shite officially lost.

Time to get officially pissed in Leeds.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here