Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't lose your shite if we don't win tomorrow night.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Nice position to be in but after tomorrow's game Huddersfield could be 6 points behind with a game in hand, possibly 3 points with 8 games to go.......oh go on then it's looking good atm

Eh? Too much sherry could be 9 ahead tomorrow

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
My one ask from all those going tomorrow is that we don't start tempting fate with that schadenfreudetastic we're on our way sloblock before any result is in doubt.

Do it at 3-0 and 75 minutes but not 1-0 up in the first ten minutes at the speed of light in a pitch only dogs can hear. Sake.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
We've got a great record against Leeds in recent times & CH know's the extra importance of this game now and will really have the lads fired up. I can only see an Albion win & still think we'll win the title.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We've got a great record against Leeds in recent times & CH know's the extra importance of this game now and will really have the lads fired up. I can only see an Albion win & still think we'll win the title.

Love it-

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Where in the world have I left my shite? Oh no! I have literally lost my shite and have no idea where it went. Anybody seen it?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
We went into that knowing we HAD to win. Sat there head in hands when all went bananas around me on Wilson's pointless equaliser. Draw more than acceptable tomorrow now.

Absolutely the same here. I'll never forget the feeling of wondering why everyone around me was going crazy for a goal that made zero difference.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I fully expect us to be top and Newcastle shitting their pants about Huddersfield catching them up. You pussies.

2017-03-17-22-49-44-1208107947.jpg

Abso-bloody-lutely. We'll take a draw? A loss will not be so bad? No, we'll go for the win because we are Brighton, super Brighton from the south. SEEEAAAGULLLLS.

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Nothing to loose! I've got a feeling a shock win is on the cards for our boys!

C'mon Albion!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here