Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
  1. #1
    Hotdogs, extra onions clippedgull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
    Posts
    19,848

    Don't use your phone in the bath if it's charging. (Common sense)


    0 Not allowed!
    A man was electrocuted as he charged his mobile phone while in the bath, an inquest has heard.

    Richard Bull died when his iPhone charger made contact with the water at his home in Ealing, west London.

    A coroner ruled his death was accidental and plans to send a report to Apple about taking action to prevent future deaths.

    Safety campaigners have warned about the dangers of charging mobiles near water following the inquest.

    Mr Bull is believed to have plugged his charger into an extension cord from the hallway and rested it on his chest while using the phone.

    He suffered severe burns on his chest, arm and hand when the charger touched the water and died on 11 December.

    Assistant coroner Dr Sean Cummings, who conducted the inquest at West London Coroner's Court on Wednesday, is to write a prevention of future death report to send to Apple.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39307418
    Proud Member Of Team BHAFC since 1974

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
yyy