Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City v Huddersfield Town.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Poor Udders. Two weeks off, probably going for warm weather training in Dubai, and going to sleep each night watching that fourth goal go in.
Eager to put things right or totally demoralized?
PS is now a good time to bring back my 'Burton wont lose to Newc and Udders' thread?

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Look Mr Killjoy....hopefully home and dry when there are only 6 points to play for.....if we are promoted by then I could not care less if we play in tutu's the players are pissed and we lose 3-0 but who cares we are promoted.....Win tomorrow and its a long long way back for Hudds and we would need a dramatic collapse.

Surely I can't be the only one thinking that by reacting with Hudds are sh1te LOL we are absolutely asking for a bit of a cock-up of our own? Tonight is a good result for us, but only if we can take advantage.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Surely I can't be the only one thinking that by reacting with Hudds are sh1te LOL we are absolutely asking for a bit of a cock-up of our own? Tonight is a good result for us, but only if we can take advantage.

Guaranteed we will have another coc up before the end of the season but not as many as the others

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Huddersfield, neutral pundits and the bookies all made them near cert's to win at lowly Bristol City.

Whereas our away game at Leeds is on paper as difficult as any this year.

So if we end up with zero points this weekend, it's a relative to gain to us IMO. Obviously hoping for the bonus of more.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Huddersfield, neutral pundits and the bookies all made them near cert's to win at lowly Bristol City.

Whereas our away game at Leeds is on paper as difficult as any this year.

So if we end up with zero points this weekend, it's a relative to gain to us IMO. Obviously hoping for the bonus of more.
Not sure if this is deliberate NSC doublespeak but I suspect not...

In truth, the industry experts have us roughly as likely to win at Leeds as Hudds were to win at Bristol.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Expect the Hudds fans were euphoric after our 3-0 drubbing at Forest. :wink:
Have been waiting for that and it is of course a fair point.

My belief that we are inherently a lot better than Hudds (evidenced by gulf in GD over 37 games), and that their performance at Bristol was lightyears worse than ours at Forest, is just opinion...

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Have been waiting for that and it is of course a fair point.

My belief that we are inherently a lot better than Hudds (evidenced by gulf in GD over 37 games), and that their performance at Bristol was lightyears worse than ours at Forest, is just opinion...

Mostly agree, I was just adding a note of caution. It will be interesting to see how they react to this setback and if the break is a help or hindrance.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
What. A. Day! Won £320 on Mr Blooms horse. Huddersfield implode. Skiing Tomorrow. Just need Brighton to do the dirty and a perfect weekend is guaranteed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm only home 15 mins so haven't been in touch. Actually didn't want to be, I decided to wait til I got home to see the score, and f*ck I do not believe that! Anyway, what I wanted to say was, 54 pages on a different two clubs match. Has to be a record!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here