Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City v Huddersfield Town.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
IF us and Newcastle do go up automatically, Huddersfield would be my choice for the play off victors. Wagner may grate with some of us, but would much prefer them than the likes of Reading, Leeds or Sheff Weds. Fulham would be good as well. We'll see. Probably getting a bit ahead of myself:lolol: Would take a point at Leeds tomorrow evening.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
BC played really well I thought. Need to be on our guard against them in the penultimate game of the season. Huddersfield were really pretty grim though. 4-0 is a bit of a hiding and I don't think anyone could have envisaged such a heavy defeat from this game when looking at their remaining fixtures. They're still a good team though as we well know. Far from over.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
BC played really well I thought. Need to be on our guard against them in the penultimate game of the season. Huddersfield were really pretty grim though. 4-0 is a bit of a hiding and I don't think anyone could have envisaged such a heavy defeat from this game when looking at their remaining fixtures. They're still a good team though as we well know. Far from over.

Look Mr Killjoy....hopefully home and dry when there are only 6 points to play for.....if we are promoted by then I could not care less if we play in tutu's the players are pissed and we lose 3-0 but who cares we are promoted.....Win tomorrow and its a long long way back for Hudds and we would need a dramatic collapse.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
IF us and Newcastle do go up automatically, Huddersfield would be my choice for the play off victors. Wagner may grate with some of us, but would much prefer them than the likes of Reading, Leeds or Sheff Weds. Fulham would be good as well. We'll see. Probably getting a bit ahead of myself:lolol: Would take a point at Leeds tomorrow evening.

Hopefully us and Udders go up autos. Fulham in the play offs.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Hopefully by the time we play them we/they will be settled in terms of where we are going AND we will be playing at home !

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
45+13' T. Abraham
58th minute goal in the first half.

That would mess up the trains

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

If We go up automatically with Newcastle I would want Huddersfield to win the Play offs for a Different reason. Fulham, Sheff Wed, Reading, Leeds would all spend massively to stay up.

I think tonight we saw why Huddersfield won't make it. Away from home they play a containing game and stifle teams and then up the tempo for 10 or 15 mins. Get the lead then stifle teams again. They have been fairly successful at it so far but when teams get in the lead against them when they play away they struggle if they don't get back on level terms quickly.

It was always going to be their style of play away from home that would be costly to them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here