Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City v Huddersfield Town.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
All opinion but I stand by it. Hudds lost 4-0 and were a long way second best to Bristol from first minute to last. We didn't play well at Forest but until the 89th minute were only 1-0 to an offside goal and had shown plenty of threat in their box - it was a day when the headers didn't go in and Knocky blazed over from six yards....

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

We were not as bad as people made out against Forest. Yes we was not anywhere near our best but they had very few chances compared to us. One offside goal, one from stockers doing kick ups and and dodgy penalty. Hudd last might were very average.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
But which was the best? Stockers keepy uppy or Dunks v Liverpool, this is more important.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We were not as bad as people made out against Forest. Yes we was not anywhere near our best but they had very few chances compared to us. One offside goal, one from stockers doing kick ups and and dodgy penalty. Hudd last might were very average.

Is it really possible to be on the wrong end of a 3-0 scoreline, and still be 'unlucky' to lose? I don't think so. to lose by one then yes, two maybe, but three? no.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here