Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City v Huddersfield Town.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
They haven't. That's the problem. They're not so near the bottom for no reason.

Yep, They have a very bad habit of throwing leads away. Knew the lead they had at Newcastle wasn't going to last for starters. Nothing stopping us hoping that something's changed since though I suppose.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Anyone know Lua Lua plate , my boy is at McDonalds an says Lua is there for the second night running, and the Plate is K5 Lua i though his was K9 LUA
Not exactly mr healthy

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Still not convinced Huddersfield won't win!! Bristol City have been the ultimate choke artists this season throwing away 2 or 3 goal margins

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yep, They have a very bad habit of throwing leads away. Knew the lead they had at Newcastle wasn't going to last for starters. Nothing stopping us hoping that something's changed since though I suppose.
I know - and as they say, it's the hope that kills you!

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
No thumbs up from me because I don't like what you're suggesting. Unfortunately true though!

Before the second goal, Udders were starting to dominate the midfield and picking up all the Brizzie hoofs from defence and mid field. Also seeing several careless lunges in the last third by Brizzie which will be punished if they don't exert a modicom of control. Hope I'm wrong but anticipate an onslaught of the Brizzie goal in the second half. Nalbitin stuff.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone know Lua Lua plate , my boy is at McDonalds an says Lua is there for the second night running, and the Plate is K5 Lua i though his was K9 LUA
Not exactly mr healthy

If it was a white sporty Range Rover type thingy, it was Kaz' car.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The Coral ad just had Kachunga to score next. :lolol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
City hit the bar!