Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City v Huddersfield Town.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wowzer. Didn't see that coming!

No we have to take advantage and get something at l***s.

This division never fails to surprise after newcastle's result at home last week.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
They have Fulham, Derby and Norwich to play, suddenly my glass is half full

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Cracking result. Let's remain positive in our approach tomorrow as I believe that's how we'll get our reward. Stay clear of any bookings/red cards or injuries and go for the jugular.

9 points clear with a +29 or better goal difference come 7.25pm tomorrow and we're almost there. Come on lads!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Now that is a huge lift prior to our game tomorrow, reminiscent to our game against Reading. A similar result would be great!

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
My pessimism was unjustified tonight and that's a huge result even if we can't get a result against Leeds because they are running out of games faster and faster. Need to keep the pressure on and hopefully they fall away

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I bet Leeds play like City. Start out strong but only got the lead because of a Hudson (rusty like Uwe) mistake, and Hogg injury was a blow (like Stephens getting injured).

I think we will have to defend well and then pounce when Leeds tire. Huddersfield had an unlucky day. Lets make it a horrid weekend for Yorkies!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here