Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du Jour

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If Ma'am pinned the first guy's medal to his 4RSE, then why was the genitally afflicted guy's medal pinned to his CHEST rather than his COCK?

Make's no sense, unless she just wanted an EXCUSE to fondle the guy's posterior.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
If Ma'am pinned the first guy's medal to his 4RSE, then why was the genitally afflicted guy's medal pinned to his CHEST rather than his COCK?

Make's no sense, unless she just wanted an EXCUSE to fondle the guy's posterior.

Agreed, stout investigation is needed to get to the bottom of this.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
According to The Gazette HM Queen has no appointments in Scotland today, are you sure this is factually correct?

Unless the Queen were based in Balmoral, it would seem rather a long journey for a 90 year old monarch to have to make, especially given that she is scaling down her public engagements and delegating more to William and Harry with their military careers.

It would have been more prudent for the soldiers on recovery to have visited Buckingham Palace and received their medals there.

Stupid posts. This is not the joke du jour, but repeated from about 1980 when I first heard it. I am sure medical protocols for the use of mild disinfectants and wire brushes have evolved since then, so the story may have some provenance, and Her Maj would have been in her 60s at the time the incident took place so perfectly able to make such a journey. William and Harry would have been at best children and unable to fully comprehend the horrors of such afflictions or the treatment thereof.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The Queen visits a scottish army hospital and visits ward A. Inside is a Scots Soldier lying on his front with a cage and a blanket over his Bum. The Queen turns to him amd says
"And What are you in for?"
"Ma'am I've Got a terrible bout of Dysentry"
"Gosh"replies the Queen"And Whats the treatment for that?"
"Wire Brush and Dettol three times a day"he says
" And Do You Have any ambition left in life?" She Asks
"Yes Ma'am To Beat this terrible affliction and get back to serve for my Queen and Country"he replies
"That's Mighty Brave Of You "she says and pins a medal of honour on his Bum

So Then SHe Moves Onto the second Patient Of The Three And Asks:-
"And What are you in for?"
"Ma'am Iv'e Got a terrible strain of genital Herpes"
"Gosh"replies the Queen"And Whats the treatment for that?"
"Wire Brush and Dettol three times a day" he says
" And Do You Have any ambition left in life?" She Asks
"Yes Ma'am To Beat this terrible affliction and get back to serve for my Queen and Country"he replies
"That's Mighty Brave Of You "she says and pins a medal of honour on his Chest
She Moves Onto the Last Patient and asks
"What are you in for?"
The soldier replies in a croaky voice
"tonsilitis"
"And Whats the treatment for that?"
"Wire Brush and dettol three times a day ma'am "comes the croaky reply"
"Ohhhh Is'nt that awfully painful"She Asks
"Whatever it takes to beat this affliction and get back to serving My Queen And Country"He Says Proudly
"And Do You Have any ambition left in life"she asks
"yes" The Man Replies "To get the Wire brush and dettol before those two dirty Ba***rds!!!"
To be honest, I find it very difficult to believe that The Queen actually said 'Gosh'.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Have you split Dettol on your caPs LoCk

Actually, I believe there may be a secret message encoded in this post. Did it originate from GCHQ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here