Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Friday 17th March Weekend Championship fixtures***

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Newcastle have Shelvey and Gayle on bench. Don't believe either have been injured so hoping it's a bit of tactical arrogance that backfires on Benitez

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Newcastle have Shelvey and Gayle on bench. Don't believe either have been injured so hoping it's a bit of tactical arrogance that backfires on Benitez

This. Quite amazing decision making. Come on you Brummies

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Newcastle goal DISALLOWED. Wrongly, according to the SSN chap.

What a SHAME.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Pretty awful game at St Andrews up until the last 5-10 minutes, Newcastle are now piling on the pressure and just had a goal disallowed for offside.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Pretty awful game at St Andrews up until the last 5-10 minutes, Newcastle are now piling on the pressure and just had a goal disallowed for offside.

You watching it somehow?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
HT at St Andrews, 0-0. I've got on Newcastle to win at 11/8. They are creating chances and Birmingham have zero goal threat.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
HT at St Andrews, 0-0. I've got on Newcastle to win at 11/8. They are creating chances and Birmingham have zero goal threat.

Birmingham could really use something from this. They are only 5 points from the drop, & have 2nd worse GD (-16), behind Rotherham.
That 11/8 looks value. I'm tempted..

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Halfway to a MAJESTIC weekend as it stands.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Birmingham could really use something from this. They are only 5 points from the drop, & have 2nd worse GD (-16), behind Rotherham.
That 11/8 looks value. I'm tempted..

I'm watching the game and Brum have no threat. Their right back Nsue looks decent and if Jutkiewicz gets a good heading opportunity he'll probably take it but he is very isolated. With Gayle to come off the bench for Newcastle I can see them scoring a couple at least.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Can pretty much bet your house on a 1-0 Newcastle win can't you.

Voldermort and Gayle to come on soon shirly

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here