Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket for final two home games.

>220.

S1A 130

S1D 93

Asssorted odds and sods around in other blocks too despite the cross hatched sold out signs showing

This without the ticket exchange having opened too

>220.

My awful maths, but the 150 figure is nearly correct. As stated, others are available in including:-

ESL = 14 (5 pairs at front of E1A)
ESU = 6 (including a pair in E3H)
Shelf = 3
WSL = 4
South = 157

Either way, they are moving fast today. I think there could be some more. The club has explained before how flexibile the stadium is in terms of where the away fans can be positioned. I would have thought for this one there is no reason why we cannot still have the other half of S1A, S1B in it's entirity and the remaining 5 columns of S1D. Wigan could be housed soley in S1C and the sterile areas could all be within S1C too. Such a scenario would still provide space for over 400 away fans, more if the club were comfortable making the sterile area less than 5 columns but I don't think Wigan have ever brought more than 400 here.

This scenario would also see over 30,000 home fans in attendance.

In addition, still time for the TIX EX to be activated and maybe a few more sponsor return seats could come available.

S1A now also sold out. If you look at the seat map, all stands apart from S1A and S1D are greyed out, suggesting the only stands with availability are S1A and S1D.

In fact, neither of these stands have any seats to purchase, but the following do:-

S1A and S1G (these are family stands - 11 tickets)
The shelf (Also family - 3 tickets)
W1A and W1B (4 tickets - also suitable for disabled/wheelchair fans)
S1I and S1F (4 tickets - possibly also suitable for wheelchairs)
E3G (6 tickets - also wheelchair accessable)

And hopefully tomorrow more will be released in the South stand and those with season tickets may also be asked to make them available if they can't make it.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Shit.. had to wait to buy Wigan tickets until I found out if I could take the Tuesday off work and appear to have missed the boat. Anyone know what time any ticket exchange ones are likely to go up?

Shit.. had to wait to buy Wigan tickets until I found out if I could take the Tuesday off work and appear to have missed the boat. Anyone know what time any ticket exchange ones are likely to go up?

I think more unsold seats will be released today. The finsl 5 columns in S1D, the rest in S1A and possibly S1B. Some or all of these are options depending on how many Wigan bring and where they are housed.

If you don't want to take that chance there are still 4 in the WSL and 4 in the SW corner as well as 6 in E3H. Originally wheelchair seats but seems anyone can buy now

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I think more unsold seats will be released today. The finsl 5 columns in S1D, the rest in S1A and possibly S1B. Some or all of these are options depending on how many Wigan bring and where they are housed.

If you don't want to take that chance there are still 4 in the WSL and 4 in the SW corner as well as 6 in E3H. Originally wheelchair seats but seems anyone can buy now

How do you know that anyone can buy one (wheelchair seat) ?

How do you know that anyone can buy one (wheelchair seat) ?

I don't know hence why I used the word 'seems' which suggests anyone can probably buy one.

I have also viewed able bodied people occupying the front row disabled seats in the North stand at recent games where these were also offered.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I don't know hence why I used the word 'seems' which suggests anyone can probably buy one.

I have also viewed able bodied people occupying the front row disabled seats in the North stand at recent games where these were also offered.

Mine are in Row A of the North, so presumably in the disabled area. They came up as 'adult' tickets, so I assume this is the case. And thanks for the reply earlier, reminded me to keep on my toes :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here