Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Fans targeting Knockaert on Saturday - but his father as well?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It may be obnoxious, but considering even you didn't know Rohan Ince had lost his father, you know it's true.

That's not the issue I'm taking up with you. It's your comment that the better player you are makes you more sensitive you are to the death of your father. If you're trying to do irony....... you're crap at it.

The more well known you are the more likely the death of your father will be reported.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I love how protective we are of AK's loss of his father.

But yet, when Rohan Ince lost his father shortly after AK's lost his. No one really even mentioned it.

I suppose the better you are at football, the more sensitive you are to losing a close one.

Do you not think that if Ince was playing for us on Saturday that we would be equally disgusted at the Leeds fans for targeting the death of his Father? Strange comment.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
AK himself made a very big and public deal about it, Rohan didn't, hence the disparity. They each chose their own way of dealing with their grief.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
That's not the issue I'm taking up with you. It's your comment that the better player you are makes you more sensitive you are to the death of your father. If you're trying to do irony....... you're crap at it.

The more well known you are the more likely the death of your father will be reported.

Well done for actually having a moral excuse for this one. The way I see it, a lot of Albion fans probably don't even know Ince has lost his father very recently. Whereas it seems there's fans still grieving the loss of AK's dad. Wouldn't it be better if we left the family sadness for AK away from football? Our fans are banging on about his dad far too much. It's actually quite cringy, especially when you consider Ince's recent misfortune

Last edited:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Well done for actually having a moral excuse for this one. The way I see it, a lot of Albion fans probably don't even know Ince has lost his father very recently. Whereas it seems there's fans still grieving the loss of AK's dad. Wouldn't it be better if we left the family sadness for AK away from football? Our fans are banging on about his dad far too much. It's actually quite cringy, especially when you consider Ince's recent misfortune

Give your head a wobble mate!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
To get back on topic, if Leeds fans try and rile our players it could backfire on them big time. I think our players will fancy this.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Give your head a wobble mate!

No.

There's a contingency of arse lickers on this forum. At the moment, they're all pretending that they too are just as emotionally effected by the loss of Patrick Knockaert as Anthony himself. SOrry for observing how fellow team members have been through the same struggles but don't seem to get the same compassion from us fans. I find it slightly funny. Sorry if that also offends you or Anthony's dad. But it's true. And who said Brighton were a one man band?

Strange how some users are actually trying to deny this?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
No.

There's a contingency of arse lickers on this forum. At the moment, they're all pretending that they too are just as emotionally effected by the loss of Patrick Knockaert as Anthony himself. SOrry for observing how fellow team members have been through the same struggles but don't seem to get the same compassion from us fans. I find it slightly funny. Sorry if that also offends you or Anthony's dad. But it's true. And who said Brighton were a one man band?

Strange how some users are actually trying to deny this?

Deny what? Not quite sure what your agenda is....

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Deny what? Not quite sure what your agenda is....

Deny that we as fans have treated AK with lots of compassion in relation to his fathers death but when it comes to Rohan Ince, most fans seemed not too interested. When he went off on loan, most fans were claiming he wasn't good enough for us. No mention of his hardship. AK on the other hand had plenty of bad performances after his dads passing, but yet it was always understood that his performances were being effected by mental issues.
I'm not saying since was treated badly, I'm just observing something very bleeding obvious. No agenda just making the best of a boring time at work.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I bet the Leeds fan are having a right old chuckle to how this thread has ended up.
Team Albion, AK & RI.
Put all this anxt' aside and focus on the game in hand :albion2:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Deny that we as fans have treated AK with lots of compassion in relation to his fathers death but when it comes to Rohan Ince, most fans seemed not too interested. When he went off on loan, most fans were claiming he wasn't good enough for us. No mention of his hardship. AK on the other hand had plenty of bad performances after his dads passing, but yet it was always understood that his performances were being effected by mental issues.
I'm not saying since was treated badly, I'm just observing something very bleeding obvious. No agenda just making the best of a boring time at work.

Please shut up

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Give your head a double wobble!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Give your head a double wobble!

Just done it and I have to say, it did work. Thanks.

Bloody Leeds slagging off Knockaert and his dad on the internet. How dare they! After all poor AK has been through.

First they sing songs about Munich and now they're targeting Patrick Knockaert online. Scum, the lot of them!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Bloody Leeds slagging off Knockaert and his dad on the internet. How dare they! After all poor AK has been through.

First they sing songs about Munich and now they're targeting Patrick Knockaert online. Scum, the lot of them!

Well it is pretty rotten.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Will probably spur him on to get a hat trick.
So don't expect much ball distribution from him, not that he does much of that anyway.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
The guy from North Wales was very articulate!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

It seems strange trying to take the moral high ground of one player over another, when Brighton have less than moral fans ourselves, who chant about Galatasary and Jimmy Savile.
First clean up your own home.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If this doesn't give AK a MASSIVE kick up the arse to perform Saturday I don't know what will

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here