Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa away

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
At least this is one game we know for certain will NOT be moved from advertised date and time.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
They could give us 10,000 but it won't happen

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Hearing rumours we've done a deal with Villa after allowing them what they wanted at The Amex and allocation will be 7,000
Tickets on sale April 6th

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Hearing rumours we've done a deal with Villa after allowing them what they wanted at The Amex and allocation will be 7,000

This is my understanding. Villa refused Newcastle United extra tickets but the situation was different then. This will be a dead rubber for them. And there is no love lost between those two either.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Interesting if it sold out to STH's if that was the case

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
This is my understanding. Villa refused Newcastle United extra tickets but the situation was different then. This will be a dead rubber for them. And there is no love lost between those two either.

yeah that's what I am hearing too - only a rumour but would hope a lot more than the 3,000 normally allocated

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Isn't half the trinity road end closed anyway and it holds 13k in total

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
That would be magnificent if true and a remarkable triumph for common-sense. Some talk previously of a 2,700 allocation that would have been very frustrating.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
If the 7000 figure is correct, it will make my day, as less than 3000 would be touch and go with my points.

Plus, 7000 fans would be an amazing atmos!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Hope it's 7000. As I have already booked travel and hotel although a season ticket holder I am sure I don't have enough points if less than 3000 tickets

cooliobhafc

Mar 15, 2012
Brighton
Wow, 7000 would be incredible. What a day out. Fingers crossed, I am an STH and I dont think I will have enough if its only 3000. Thanks for all the answers guys. UTA

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
How many did we take up in the cup few years back? We had a side bit and upper part of the stand opposite holt end

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
I hope it's 7K. I've already got a tattoo of Knocky scoring the winner in extra time to take us up as champions!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I hope it's 7K. I've already got a tattoo of Knocky scoring the winner in extra time to take us up as champions!
oh gawd......looking on the pessimistic side and we slip to the play off positions and Villa becomes a dead rubber where we play our reserves then 3k would be far too many......300 would be enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here