Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City Cat A

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
Think you need to call ticket office and they can create one. Seems its general sale which does surprise me slightly, though of course we don't know what this game will mean

Thanks - that's really helpful. I've been able to get one other ticket so it's just the 6 year old that won't be able to come. If the game is moved to an evening there'll be no problems! Otherwise, I may need to buy some Lego to compensate. The process to create a new fan number is to logout of the ticket site, create the order and create a new account (can use same address and debit card)

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Probably next week, as it will be 5 weeks later.

Cheers. I may just pull this off then, as my office has six week lead time for requests. I am very jammy in that respect but it must be maddening for so, so many people.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Be pretty gutted if they moved it to a school night with the kids in tow

Try coming from Bristol with a 10 year old who lives with her mother in Herefordshire...I am hedging all bets on a Saturday 5.15pm kick off to counter a BT Sport game...either that or I have just made a donation to my favourite football team a small price to pay for the joy and angst they have given me over the years, and my daughters.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Thanks - that's really helpful. I've been able to get one other ticket so it's just the 6 year old that won't be able to come. If the game is moved to an evening there'll be no problems! Otherwise, I may need to buy some Lego to compensate. The process to create a new fan number is to logout of the ticket site, create the order and create a new account (can use same address and debit card)

Think its about this age when they start to get it and realise there is only one team to support or else!!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Just realised my error in WSU tickets, I now need an abseiling refresher course and equipment in case of promo pitch invasion, any offers?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
No doubt they'll be banning anyone for life who does go on the pitch so it might be for the best.

No chance, I'll be going on if it happens. I've been on the pitch several times (Withdean, twice at Walsall when we scored the third and I was first on at the full-time whistle, there's a video of that somewhere :laugh:) and then at Notts County on the final game of the season. and nothing has ever happened.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Going fast it seems, less than 300 left, mostly in the south stand.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
This is where lots of people get confused. The police have a category system for games, with A being the highest risk of trouble. Football clubs also have a category system for pricing football matches, with A being the best opportunity to fleece fans for some extra cash. These categories are mutually exclusive.

I thought it was the other way round, Cat A (low), Cat B (med) & Cat C (high), finally Cat C plus reserved for games like Arsenal V Tottenham and Man Utd V Man City.

Rock Lobster

Dec 2, 2010
Hastings
Was hoping to wait until they announce when the game will get moved (if it gets moved), but with tickets going so fast, might just have to take the gamble...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here