Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the best way to deal with aggressive and drunk teenagers ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just got me thinking after an incident today, where a mouthy and aggressive teenage girl was trying to start a fight with anyone and everyone in a Melbourne bar this afternoon. I walked away and maybe my laughter goaded her into throwing a scooner of beer at me...how would the good people of NSC deal with such scrotishness?

From another thread (http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?349475-Nicola-Sturgeeon/page6) I quote you this gem of wisdom.

"In my experience, having lived in many places, inside and outside the UK, how you are treated tends to reflect how you behave and how you interact with those around you."

So - you're obviously a scumbag, and your presence and your lack of sensitivity are entirely to blame for the poor young girl's angst. Simples!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Personally, I'd call her parents and get the drunk teenager picked up.
I'd also suggest to her parents better parental techniques and methods to control their children. I'd show them ways to communicate with their daughter better, build a better connection, learn to be patient with each other. I'd bring unity and love to the teenage girls family.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I didn't think Sheila's were allowed in pubs in Oz?

Oh come on now, things have moved on enormously with regard to gender equality. You are being ridiculous, how would we see them take their clothes off if they weren't inside

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'd also suggest to her parents better parental techniques and methods to control their children. I'd show them ways to communicate with their daughter better, build a better connection, learn to be patient with each other. I'd bring unity and love to the teenage girls family.

WTF
After being an interfering little turd and phoning the girls dad unsolicited to lecture him on his parenting who is going to pay for your corrective surgery after he kicks you so hard in the nuts they fall out your nostrils when he comes to the pub to find out who the little busy body is who interrupted The Sullivans.

Lack of nuts withstanding if I was the Aussie landlord I would bar you from the premises for elevating yourself from customer to self designated pub social worker when no one asked you , tie some pork scratchings around your newly exposed knackers, get the pub dog to have a nibble, rob your wallet for lost revenue when my customer base has sod all to do with you anyway and crap in your gob and call you Bondi beach.

Best advice, get a four pack of some foreign no alcohol pish, stay in with the Sheilas and discuss third wave feminism. You may get lucky and get your vagina fingered.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Are you gonna just guess their number?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Just got me thinking after an incident today, where a mouthy and aggressive teenage girl was trying to start a fight with anyone and everyone in a Melbourne bar this afternoon. I walked away and maybe my laughter goaded her into throwing a scooner of beer at me...how would the good people of NSC deal with such scrotishness?

boxer_throwing_punches_anim_6563.gif

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Are you gonna just guess their number?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

No of course not.

Obviously, he will ask her for it. Maybe something like "I think I can assist with your current social and anger issues with a quick parenting lesson aimed at your parents. I think after talking to me they will see the error of their ways all these years and start giving you the attention you deserve. Would you just pass me your phone?"

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Walk over to the door, lock it, get me a big fat cigar, throw my poncho over my shoulder and look her in the eyes and say...do you feel lucky punk!!?
Then get your didgeridoo out and let her have it down under!! Sorted!

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
From another thread (http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?349475-Nicola-Sturgeeon/page6) I quote you this gem of wisdom.

"In my experience, having lived in many places, inside and outside the UK, how you are treated tends to reflect how you behave and how you interact with those around you."

So - you're obviously a scumbag, and your presence and your lack of sensitivity are entirely to blame for the poor young girl's angst. Simples!
Having a quiet beer with a client makes me a scumbag? Jesus there are some c*nts on here.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here