Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the best way to deal with aggressive and drunk teenagers ?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
In my opinion some young mouthy girls deserve a good slap nowadays, I wouldn't think twice about hitting a women if she assaulted me for no reason.
Equal rights and all that
Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I never had you down as a supporter of feminism. Good luck with your continuing crusade against sexism.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
In my opinion some young mouthy girls deserve a good slap nowadays, I wouldn't think twice about hitting a women if she assaulted me for no reason.
Equal rights and all that
Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I would have offered her a piece of my meat!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Surely the real answer is to get hideously drunk and aggressive yourself, then they won't think it's cool and will piss off and do something else. Isn't that how it works?

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
The first thing you need to do is wave your finger in their face, when they are in shock from that, proceed to Irish whip them into the ropes, and when they rebound in your direction you give them the big boot to the face. Once they are lying prone on the floor, you proceed to drop the big leg and pin them for the 1-2-3.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Well they (mainly the older generation) say a spell in the Army will sort them out - and I tend to agree.

I strongly suspect that a Friday or Saturday night in any army barracks town (Aldershot, Catterick, Colchester, etc) might shake your confidence in this solution!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
if you are sober enough in an Aussie bar to notice such shenanigans you are doing it all wrong anyway.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Surely the only sensible answer is to chin them, get them on the ground and give them a f*cking good kicking? ???

p.s. I'm not a nice man...

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I strongly suspect that a Friday or Saturday night in any army barracks town (Aldershot, Catterick, Colchester, etc) might shake your confidence in this solution!

Try Buntys in Guildford in the late 70''s. A few of the 'girls' in there used to kick start chieftain tanks..........sobers you up very quickly, the thought of getting pummelled by one of them:eek:punish:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here