Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the best way to deal with aggressive and drunk teenagers ?

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
Just got me thinking after an incident today, where a mouthy and aggressive teenage girl was trying to start a fight with anyone and everyone in a Melbourne bar this afternoon. I walked away and maybe my laughter goaded her into throwing a scooner of beer at me...how would the good people of NSC deal with such scrotishness?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just got me thinking after an incident today, where a mouthy and aggressive teenage girl was trying to start a fight with anyone and everyone in a Melbourne bar this afternoon. I walked away and maybe my laughter goaded her into throwing a scooner of beer at me...how would the good people of NSC deal with such scrotishness?

Love Ozzie pubs, most you wouldn't take your gran to for sunday lunch

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Anyone else misread that as scottishness?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Open her up! Simples

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Wanting to start a fight and chucking a glass of beer at someone should have consequences, be it either a slap or spending a night in the cells to sober up. People get a bit funny about punching a women, even if it'd have been seen as a perfectly acceptable action to do to a young lad acting the same way, so a call to your local police to complain or assault would probably be the best option. I expect the other drinkers in the bar and the staff would've backed you up.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Well they (mainly the older generation) say a spell in the Army will sort them out - and I tend to agree.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

why did you find it funny?

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

would have looked to the bar manager to sort it out.. drunken women acting in this way can sometimes be a catalyst for much broader problems as soon as any challenge/confrontation of their behavior happens, with people wading in from everywhere and I have certainly seen women act in this way because they know that there is little or no physical danger to themselves - an acquaintance of mine years ago went through a period of throwing drinks over blokes, and we just left her eventually as it inevitably ended up with us, her male "friends" being in the eye of a storm that was of her making..

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I thought that actually BEING DRUNK in a bar in OZ was illegal? Not getting drunk but being drunk, in which case the bar manager/owner or plod should be able to sort this out very easily.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

This is how you deal with the little whippersnappers

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
In my opinion some young mouthy girls deserve a good slap nowadays, I wouldn't think twice about hitting a women if she assaulted me for no reason.
Equal rights and all that
Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here