Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Staff

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Visiting Dicks Bar there are always 'suits' holding meetings along with people in training gear looking bored. At the Forest beamback more 'suits' kept coming out of offices. Bennetts car park always look full non match days.
How many people work at the Amex, and what on earth do they all do?
Is it just BHA that work at the Amex or do other companies not assocciated with the club have offices there?
I expect the training ground also has an abundance of 'suits' as well.

D

Deleted member 2719

Visiting Dicks Bar there are always 'suits' holding meetings along with people in training gear looking bored. At the Forest beamback more 'suits' kept coming out of offices. Bennetts car park always look full non match days.
How many people work at the Amex, and what on earth do they all do?
Is it just BHA that work at the Amex or do other companies not assocciated with the club have offices there?
I expect the training ground also has an abundance of 'suits' as well.

You don't own a suit.......do you.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Would they not be part of the business community and be using the Amex for meetings and are not part of the Amex staff but outside business people just using the rooms.

Hope as well as suits trust they were wearing ties, tie clips and cuff links

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Too many lanyard-strutters for my liking. Act like they OWN the place. Whereas in reality they owe their employment 100% to the fans they increasingly treat as some form of ferals.

Ah well, the ferals only fought for the right of the club to continue to exist. Not to have any say over what it would become. Though might be in the club's best interests to keep the ferals onside. Cos they'll need them on the way down, when the lanyards have deserted the ship earlydoors.

Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well there are certainly people working on the running of the club, people working for AITC, people working on the planning application for Ikea, etc., aside from all the various conferences and things. I went to the Sussex Air Quality Conference there a couple of years back! They want it utilised as much as possible, after all.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patreon
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
The NHS use offices there as do University of Sussex, and quite possibly University of Brighton too.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Too many lanyard-strutters for my liking. Act like they OWN the place. Whereas in reality they owe their employment 100% to the fans they increasingly treat as some form of ferals.

Ah well, the ferals only fought for the right of the club to continue to exist. Not to have any say over what it would become. Though might be in the club's best interests to keep the ferals onside. Cos they'll need them on the way down, when the lanyards have deserted the ship earlydoors.

What on earth are you ranting about? The OP is talking about people at the Amex during the week, which he has mistaken for Amex workers, instead of people using the lounges/offices for conference/meetings.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

did you once get a job application there rejected?

D

Deleted member 2719

What on earth are you ranting about? The OP is talking about people at the Amex during the week, which he has mistaken for Amex workers, instead of people using the lounges/offices for conference/meetings.

He is right though X 2.

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton

You don't own a lanyard....... Do you

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You don't own a lanyard....... Do you

https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/souvenirs/keyrings/bhafc-lanyard

20160805-162818-7457_420x315_w.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills