Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City Home moved to 5:30 kick off Saturday

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd rather the Friday night.

This is on the purely selfish grounds that if its on the Saturday I won't know the results until about 7 hours after the final whistle as I'll be on a plane over the Atlantic/US - if it should be a crucial game, my nerves might not handle that long a wait too well!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I was sensible and haven't booked to do anything.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Please not the Friday night. That is my last day in my current job after nearly 12 years and planning a right royal piss-up of a leaving do in London and probably staying up there.

And because of that, please not the 1230 Saturday slot either as I may be somewhat incapable of getting to the match at that time :lolol: Should just about make it back for a 1730 kick-off Saturday :thumbsup:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'm heading up to Joshua vs Klitschko on the Saturday evening so anything but Saturday 5:30 suits me! Would be typical to miss the game... however I wonder if Sky would actually put on a Saturday 5:30 kick-off on a Box-Office night?

There was boxing on the same night as the Huddersfield v Newcastle 5:30 pm kickoff.

1901Phil

Feb 1, 2012
Tunbridge Wells
I also hope the match is not on Friday evening. I am 75 on Saturday 29th and have purchased tickets so my wife our son and 7 year old grandson can celebrate my birthday at the Amex

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Please not the Friday night. That is my last day in my current job after nearly 12 years and planning a right royal piss-up of a leaving do in London and probably staying up there.

And because of that, please not the 1230 Saturday slot either as I may be somewhat incapable of getting to the match at that time :lolol: Should just about make it back for a 1730 kick-off Saturday :thumbsup:

Where is your next port of call work wise or is that it ?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I also hope the match is not on Friday evening. I am 75 on Saturday 29th and have purchased tickets so my wife our son and 7 year old grandson can celebrate my birthday at the Amex

I really hope you get your wish and get to celebrate your big day at the Amex.
Saturday is a proper football day.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Where is your next port of call work wise or is that it ?

10 minute bus ride from East Croydon, so still commuting from Brighton. Slightly easier than Northumberland Park (Tottenham) though! Similar job, more money, half the commuting time. What's not to like :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
10 minute bus ride from East Croydon, so still commuting from Brighton. Slightly easier than Northumberland Park (Tottenham) though! Similar job, more money, half the commuting time. What's not to like :thumbsup:

Well done you and much easier commute, can you still WFH ?

WFH is the only thing stopping me from just calling it a day now

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

Will be a muted celebration when we drop out of the play off spots ;)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Me waiting for Sky to make a decision:-

YdWOE.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here