Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City Home moved to 5:30 kick off Saturday

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Reckon the live games will be on Bank Holiday Monday - like the Derby games last season

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
As if police give a shit about Bristol City fans.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Not sure what you mean by that?

Why I mentioned the police and Bristol City fans is, would the police want them drinking all day in Brighton?
These lads travel in numbers and they like a drink, I meant there COULD be trouble.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'll be quite royally MACKED off if they move this game from the Saturday, as I'm planning a bit of a post-match session in town straight after the game with a group of mates (HOPEFULLY with something to celebrate). It would be absolutely cuffing TYPICAL if Sky fvck up yet another weekend, for the sake of a bunch of largely indifferent couch potatoes who are probably absolutely sick of the sight of us by now.

5.30 on the Saturday would be just about acceptable if they INSIST on whoring our game out again. Anything else would suck the big one.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton

Why I mentioned the police and Bristol City fans is, would the police want them drinking all day in Brighton?
These lads travel in numbers and they like a drink, I meant there COULD be trouble.
You could say that about almost any club in this league and any evening kick off.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Cobblers. City fans are no better or worse than the vast majority of visiting supporters. There's no rivalry, they don't, have a particularly bad rep. This fixture won't even be on the police's radar whatever time it kicks off, its just another normal fixture.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Cobblers. City fans are no better or worse than the vast majority of visiting supporters. There's no rivalry, they don't, have a particularly bad rep. This fixture won't even be on the police's radar whatever time it kicks off, its just another normal fixture.

Ok mate, you know better.

I was just saying 2000 Bristol cider heads on the piss all day, at the seaside and their last away day of the season, COULD be unwanted by the OB.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ok mate, you know better.

I was just saying 2000 Bristol cider heads on the piss all day, at the seaside and their last away day of the season, COULD be unwanted by the OB.

Yes mate, I do.

There is ZERO chance of the OB sticking their oar in with this fixture if Sky want to switch it to half 5. More's the pity as I'd much prefer it to stay at 3.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yes mate, I do.

There is ZERO chance of the OB sticking their oar in with this fixture if Sky want to switch it to half 5. More's the pity as I'd much prefer it to stay at 3.

Didn't realise you were OB mate :D Not that it bothers me.

I would be very happy if the match was a 3PM kick off.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
THey better bloody not - arranging an end of season piss up in the evening :)

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Last year Boro played away on the Friday. They couldn't be promoted as they played us final day
We then played Derby Monday with the same scenario
Burnley played in the later Monday game and were promoted due to results in the 2 other games

I expect something similar this year with us Friday or Monday

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Just shows the contempt "modern football" has for the fans.

Tickets on sale tomorrow with nobody having any idea when the game will actually be played.

What a shambles.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It will be moved, no doubt about it. It's just a case of which date and time. Shame as last home game is always nice on a Sat.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Bank Holiday Monday, 2pm is what I've heard.

Cardiff v Newcastle on Friday night, Birmingham v Huddersfield on Monday evening.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last year Boro played away on the Friday. They couldn't be promoted as they played us final day
We then played Derby Monday with the same scenario
Burnley played in the later Monday game and were promoted due to results in the 2 other games

I expect something similar this year with us Friday or Monday

We will be promoted at Norwich anyway.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here