Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City Home moved to 5:30 kick off Saturday

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
Sunday's almost guaranteed to be out as it looks like Sky have three Prem games that day. Which is great for me personally...

Would be happy with the mentioned Monday 2pm, though less so if we're in a straight race with Newcastle for second spot and they have three more days rest before the final game

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
When will we know when this will actually be so we can make plans etc.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Manchester derby just announced as Thursday April 27th - so we avoid a Thursday KO ! Hoping its on the Monday and not the Friday if they do move it.

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
I'm heading up to Joshua vs Klitschko on the Saturday evening so anything but Saturday 5:30 suits me! Would be typical to miss the game... however I wonder if Sky would actually put on a Saturday 5:30 kick-off on a Box-Office night?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm heading up to Joshua vs Klitschko on the Saturday evening so anything but Saturday 5:30 suits me! Would be typical to miss the game... however I wonder if Sky would actually put on a Saturday 5:30 kick-off on a Box-Office night?

Yes, yes they would.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Think a good chance for Friday night.
Although sky wont give a dam Huddersfield play their game in hand the Tuesday before so I doubt they will play Friday as well. I think it will be Friday and Monday games again

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Another vote for Sat 5.30 - taking 5 relatives, so if it's Friday, that will basically bugger it up.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I can handle a 5.30 start - but please please please don't move the day.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Friday, early kick off Saturday or anytime Monday would be perfect for me. 3pm Saturday just about OK. 530 Saturday I'd miss

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I'm supposed to be going to stay with some of the wife's relatives on the Sunday morning until Monday evening. I have negotiated an exemption if our game is moved. Fingers crossed it is.

SicilianHungary

Dec 5, 2015
I could do with the day being changed as I want to go to Live at Leeds festival.

Monday is preferable, bank holiday = time and a half as team leader in WU.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton

I have got the same potential problem, if its a 5.30pm kick off then I will be seriously screwed and even a 3pm kick off will mean missing a large portion of the undercard. I am praying for Friday night!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have got the same potential problem, if its a 5.30pm kick off then I will be seriously screwed and even a 3pm kick off will mean missing a large portion of the undercard. I am praying for Friday night!
We're praying for anything but Friday night.

Jnr does a school theatrical group and, having won the area competition, that Friday is the evening of the Southern regional final.

Life will be very difficult between us and mother stat.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here