Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves - Our Allocation

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
The fact it's on daaan the boozer will obviously have a detrimental effect upon the amount of travelling support for this one. Add Easter to really egg the pudding and that would explain it.

Normally i'd agree, but no excuses for this one, plenty of time to get home.

Should be selling out the remainder of our four away games.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Blocks 2, 3 and 7 on sale on the ticket site, seems a strange way to do it. Were 4 and 5 sold first?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Blocks 2, 3 and 7 on sale on the ticket site, seems a strange way to do it. Were 4 and 5 sold first?

Think they released 4,5 & 6 in that order first.
Refreshing that the best blocks (on the half way line) were first to sale.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Anyone know how many we've sold? Looking forward to this one - I expect we will sell out if we get 6 points from Blackburn and Brum.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Anyone know how many we've sold? Looking forward to this one - I expect we will sell out if we get 6 points from Blackburn and Brum.

Blocks J2-J7 contain around 1800 (but we have not sold them all yet). So probably around 1600-1700.

Three blocks after that it make up to 2700. Seems unlikely we will trigger the extra allocation in the corner at this rate, which is a shame.

Let's hope there's more interest from general sale in a couple of days.

Last edited:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Being an away-only POTG customer - will be phoning 9am Thursday when they go on general sale.
Any idea how many left?
I have a fan number, can I buy 2?

Circa 1000 left of the original allocation, so plenty.

Once on general sale, you can buy as many as you want and you only need to provide a fan number/s if you want the loyalty points applied.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Afraid I don't know about accommodation as always stay at my sister's.

In terms of things to do, there's loads of beautiful countryside for walking. Ironbridge is very interesting too. It's all very quiet and peaceful though, really. Lots of foody stuff about, particularly in Ludlow.

Don't know much about pubs etc. as my sis lives in Telford (which is about as delightful as Wolverhampton but less historic!) Though the Crooked House is nearby, which I'd very much like to visit.

Telford loaded with corporate hotels - probably keen to do deals over Easter - depends what's on at the Telford International Centre.

I'd align Telford to Crawley, not somewhere you'd go for your holidays - but has some decent bars and restaurants - new Southwater area has had £m's invested and there are bars, restaurants, cinema, 10-pin bowling, ice rink etc.

If you want more cultural, as suggested Ironbridge is good - several museums if that floats your boat - nearby Severn Valley railway [bit like Bluebell] runs steam train trips.

Shrewsbury just up the road, probably a bit like Horsham with a bit more history.

Trains between Wolves, Telford & Shrews are good, but Ironbridge, Bridgnorth & Ludlow will be more of a struggle on public transport - esp over Easter weekend

If you are coming up on the train - CHECK FOR ENGINEERING WORKS !

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Normally i'd agree, but no excuses for this one, plenty of time to get home.

Should be selling out the remainder of our four away games.

Spot on,unreal we are so close to getting promotion, and we can't sell out wolves away easter holiday,piss poor.
Yet come next season fans will be moaning they haven't enough points again

el punal

Spot on,unreal we are so close to getting promotion, and we can't sell out wolves away easter holiday,piss poor.
Yet come next season fans will be moaning they haven't enough points again

I'd love to go, unfortunately my daughter has arranged for me and the missus to visit her abroad (aaargh!). So I'll miss Wolves, QPR, and Wigan games. Then to top it off will miss Norwich as the game has been moved to Friday night just as we're landing back in Blighty. Still, I've done loads of matches both home and away this season so my conscience is clear. :angel:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
I will be getting my ticket not this Friday but 1 after so hopefully at least 2 left by then,.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Rumours site saying if Wolves dont get a result an Saturday at Fulham, tall order. Lambert will go during the International break so we could be facing a team with a new manager.

I kinda lost interest there.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Blocks JL2 to JL7 now sold out. JL8 selling well and JL9 showing on the menu but not on sale yet.
Looking a bit more respectable now given the fixture is still 3 weeks away.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
If we win the 2 home games after the international break it will probably sell out. Beat QPR too and it will definitely sell out.

Generally fans don't enjoy nervy away games where a bad result can leave us looking in a dodgy situation (i.e. out of the top 2 or nearly out of it). It's a long journey home on a Friday night after that. The 9-10 a season away game fans two most recent games will have likely been out of Leeds, Forest, Brentford and Lincoln. None of those will have left them thinking a good away result is on the cards.

Call it fairweather or whatever you like but that's the way it is.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I have one in JL2 and one in JL8, can swap either one for one in the opposite block. If anyone can then drop us a PM

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here