hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Posted at 09.30am;
1129 in the queue.....WTF ?!

Posted at 09.46am;
I couldn't get three together, but did an order of 2 and a single order........and seats are together (and before anyone asks we're all going, with ID [emoji23][emoji23])

For all we read on here about the ticketing system being unfit for purpose, etc, that seems pretty impressive.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Posted at 09.30am;

Posted at 09.46am;

For all we read on here about the ticketing system being unfit for purpose, etc, that seems pretty impressive.
It was, started off at an hours wait but was done in 20 mins. I think the lack of 3 together was down to only one block being available initially, there are more now (and no queue). As others have said I think the queue was more down to Bristol City tickets going on general sale at the same time (presumably this means the game now won't get moved??)

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
It was, started off at an hours wait but was done in 20 mins. I think the lack of 3 together was down to only one block being available initially, there are more now (and no queue). As others have said I think the queue was more down to Bristol City tickets going on general sale at the same time (presumably this means the game now won't get moved??)

Wouldn't make that assumption just yet

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm guessing the ticketing system gives a "worse possible scenario" waiting time, ie if everyone in front of you take the full 5 minutes to sort out their purchase. I started queuing at just before 9.30 with an inital ETA of 10.10, but I was in by 9.45.

Almost caught me on the HOP actually, as when I checked back I was only 2 minutes away from the front of the queue, when I thought I'd still be 20-odd minutes away. If I'd gone and made another cuppa, I might have missed my slot.

Barber OUT.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I couldn't get three together, but did an order of 2 and a single order........and seats are together (and before anyone asks we're all going, with ID [emoji23][emoji23])

All sorted now, had to change blocks to get 6 tickets in a row

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Rumours site saying if Wolves dont get a result an Saturday at Fulham, tall order. Lambert will go during the International break so we could be facing a team with a new manager.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Rumours site saying if Wolves dont get a result an Saturday at Fulham, tall order. Lambert will go during the International break so we could be facing a team with a new manager.

They have just one two in a row. Would be weird timing. I wouldn't mind Lambert getting the boot though, I put a bet on Wolves to be relegated before the season started. There team looks good on paper if you are dazzled by fancy foreign names, but in reality they signed a bunch of Benfica reserves and sick notes.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
We should be selling out and asking for the extra corner! !!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
We should be selling out and asking for the extra corner! !!

That corner, one upper block and two lower blocks are not on sale to Wolves supporters which maybe mean we will also have those sections like Villa and Newcastle did.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Have we not sold that many then,very suprised

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The fact it's on daaan the boozer will obviously have a detrimental effect upon the amount of travelling support for this one. Add Easter to really egg the pudding and that would explain it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here