Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Road kill

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
The reason hedgehog numbers have decreased is because badger numbers have increased. Badgers are the only animal capable of opening up a curled up hedgehog and eating it. With the ending of badger culling the population has exploded and the hedgehogs have been massacred. The more dead badgers the better.

Absolute bollocks... Badgers might kill them but their demise is much more to do with human activity.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
No human waste is what you excrete...SHIT and Piss.

The poster I replied to used the term human waste to describe littering, my reply was in this context.
I think we both know the formal definition but thanks anyway.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Whilst I'm no particular fan of farmers, the idea that they would go to the trouble of trying to disguise shot or poisoned badgers as roadkill is just daft. Can you really imagine them loading up the Land Rover with badger corpses then driving to the local A-road and periodically flinging them out at suitable intervals? I don't think so.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Had a narrow escape from a speeding badger on my way home last night. It belted across the road in front of my car. No farmers appeared to be chasing it, for what it's worth.

Meanwhile, I unfortunately exploded a pheasant en route somewhere at work yesterday. Tried my best to avoid it, but in the end it was the pheasant or the oncoming car so I had to make a quick executive decision. Anyone who lives in Catsfield: apologies for the feathery carnage that ensued :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here