Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm)

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'd imagine that they won't go on sale until after Sky have announced their fixtures for that weekend. I'd bet a large sum of money that our fixture doesn't kick off at 3pm on Saturday. I'd also be surprised if the (initial) points requirement is 1200.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Some clown is on Facebook saying they will go on sale April 6th ....

Personally I think looking at other sale dates it will be about March 18

The 'On Sale' dates that the club originally announced had both Norwich and Villa down as April 6th as I noted all of them down in my calendar.

They removed those dates from the document online awhile back though.

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
By that point in the season don't Sky only give 5 weeks notice of what games they're going to show? I can't see tickets going on sale until Sky have confirmed the TV games.

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
No way will the points start at 1200. More like 1500/1600

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
I got a ticket for Boro last season and I only had about 1130 ???

Really! To be honest I don't really remember that - I've never had any problems buying tickets. I'm basing that on the fact that the points starter for Lincoln this year was 1600

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Really! To be honest I don't really remember that - I've never had any problems buying tickets. I'm basing that on the fact that the points starter for Lincoln this year was 1600

The way that points are awarded and carried through to the following season (50% of points >1000), the most any supporter could ever have at this stage of the season would be in the region of 1400, even if they'd been to every away game and cup match since the Amex opened!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

You're way off on points. Like [MENTION=23006]Goring-by-Seagull[/MENTION], I got Boro (and Wed) tickets when in between 1100 and 1200, which is where I am now. A question to which I'd love to hear a cogent answer: how do you get to 1600 points?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Norwich Tickets

Boro tickets were easy to get because most folk didn't want to "gamble" on buying a ticket for a game that could mean nothing at all when they first went on sale.

When the game meant EVERYTHING it was too late for those who only were only interested in the glory.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I would guess first tier about 1200 which will still leave loads left over.

Capture2.JPG

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The way that points are awarded and carried through to the following season (50% of points >1000), the most any supporter could ever have at this stage of the season would be in the region of 1400, even if they'd been to every away game and cup match since the Amex opened!

You're way off on points. Like [MENTION=23006]Goring-by-Seagull[/MENTION], I got Boro (and Wed) tickets when in between 1100 and 1200, which is where I am now. A question to which I'd love to hear a cogent answer: how do you get to 1600 points?

If you've been a ST holder from day 1 at the AMEX, have attended every away game, attended every home cup game (assumed 2/season), and attended an away cup game/season...then by the end of this season you could have amassed 1532 LP. We're way into diminishing returns after this number of seasons though (the early seasons' LP are now virtually worthless (50% of 50% of 50% etc...) - I think the cap is around 1540 LP.

00001.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
How many points it will be will partly depend on when they go on sale, as points are only added after each game has been played not when they are bought.

I would have thought, based on other games threshold they will start at about 1200, but could be lower.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here