Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
If you've been a ST holder from day 1 at the AMEX, have attended every away game, attended every home cup game (assumed 2/season), and attended an away cup game/season...then by the end of this season you could have amassed 1532 LP. We're way into diminishing returns after this number of seasons though (the early seasons' LP are now virtually worthless (50% of 50% of 50% etc...) - I think the cap is around 1540 LP.

View attachment 82848

Although 1901ers start with more points I think? And also in some seasons we have more cup games than shown above.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Although 1901ers start with more points I think? And also in some seasons we have more cup games than shown above.

Yep...1901ers start with 1100. Gold members (from memory those who take all the home games, league and cup - is this still running as a scheme??) get 1050, but (presumably) don't get the home cup game allocation. Yes, too...there could be more more home cup games (or fewer!). It's just meant to be an exemplar - showing that it is possible for a standard ST holder to have got North of 1500 LP if they're an Uber-fan...s'all.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
If you've been a ST holder from day 1 at the AMEX, have attended every away game, attended every home cup game (assumed 2/season), and attended an away cup game/season...then by the end of this season you could have amassed 1532 LP. We're way into diminishing returns after this number of seasons though (the early seasons' LP are now virtually worthless (50% of 50% of 50% etc...) - I think the cap is around 1540 LP.

View attachment 82848

Away cup games are worth 10 points. It's only home cup games that are worth 20.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I've got 1147
ST since year two at Amex (unable to get to every game before so didn't bother).
Around 7 away games a season. No FA Cup this year but League Cup v Reading and whoever it was before that.
Super annoyed if I don't get to Wolves & Norwich.

tommyseagull

Jan 11, 2012
I live in Norwich but don't have loyalty points or anything, any chance on me being able to get a ticket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I live in Norwich but don't have loyalty points or anything, any chance on me being able to get a ticket?

No chance in the away end - quite likely in the home end as you live locally. It might be worthwhile getting a cheap ticket for a Norwich game before ours (maybe they have a special deal for a fiver or tenner?) so that you have a purchase history when you come to get one for our game, if you can afford it/be arsed.

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
You're way off on points. Like [MENTION=23006]Goring-by-Seagull[/MENTION], I got Boro (and Wed) tickets when in between 1100 and 1200, which is where I am now. A question to which I'd love to hear a cogent answer: how do you get to 1600 points?

Being a SUPER FAN

(providing ID when required)

tommyseagull

Jan 11, 2012
No chance in the away end - quite likely in the home end as you live locally. It might be worthwhile getting a cheap ticket for a Norwich game before ours (maybe they have a special deal for a fiver or tenner?) so that you have a purchase history when you come to get one for our game, if you can afford it/be arsed.

Ok thanks, my boss is massive Norwich super duper fan and he said he "knows" Russel Martin and can get me away tickets but I think he's talking [emoji90]

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Ask Delia :moo:

logo.png

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Ok thanks, my boss is massive Norwich super duper fan and he said he "knows" Russel Martin and can get me away tickets but I think he's talking [emoji90]

Well, there's only one way to find out...! Good luck!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

It's possible as players do get comps. Stockdale's parents go in the away end with the Brighton fans even though they live in Leeds.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Good luck.

(Though I'd imagine that Martin's large extended family of Brighton fans, will have first dibs on any comps he gets his hands on)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Stockdale's parents go in the away end with the Brighton fans even though they live in Leeds.
In all my years of watching football I have never once thought about the players' parents being in attendance - let alone being potentially alongside me in with the Brighton fans.

I wonder how much it has happened over the years and up to date...? Are Stocko's parents regulars in the away end? I know lots of families where the parents watch most of, if not every one of, the games their offspring play - does it work like that for professionals? Which parents over the years and this season have been the most attending at Albion matches?

In all my years of watching football I have never once thought about the players' parents being in attendance - let alone being potentially alongside me in with the Brighton fans.

I wonder how much it has happened over the years and up to date...? Are Stocko's parents regulars in the away end? I know lots of families where the parents watch most of, if not every one of, the games their offspring play - does it work like that for professionals? Which parents over the years and this season have been the most attending at Albion matches?

His brother was in the seat next to me at Boro last season

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here