Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm)

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
From a selfish point of view it means I might be able to go to this now. Might have to get seagulls travel for the first time. If you get it from the Amex, I take it you can leave your car there?

Yep you can leave your car there, quite safe.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
In all my years of watching football I have never once thought about the players' parents being in attendance - let alone being potentially alongside me in with the Brighton fans.

I wonder how much it has happened over the years and up to date...? Are Stocko's parents regulars in the away end? I know lots of families where the parents watch most of, if not every one of, the games their offspring play - does it work like that for professionals? Which parents over the years and this season have been the most attending at Albion matches?

Elliott Bennett's dad was sat (stood) in front of us at the Wolverhampton away game in December 2014 (which turned out to be Hyypia's last game in charge). As it happened, Bennett (back with us on loan) wasn't in the 18-man squad that day.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Sky really are a total piece of crap aren't they. Promotion potential games like his should be played out on a sunny spring day with constant checking for others scores. But instead we have to troop up to Norfolk in the Friday weekend rush and watch an evening game possibly then waiting on other results to see if we can clinch promotion.

They really are complete tossers.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Going to be on SKY.

Brighton & Hove Albion’s Sky Bet Championship match away at Norwich City has been selected for live television by Sky Sports, and will now take place on Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...-hove-albion-3628031.aspx#ZxyS2ZouPpgDR7rm.99

Will be the sixteenth Albion match to be televised live by Sky this season (which, in terms of regular league season games, is two more than the first 4 seasons at the Amex combined).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Awaits Barber's long winded justification of how moving this game is a good thing.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Three consecutive Friday nights away that could define our historic promotion to the Premier League.

A great hat-trick to complete.

+ Villa for a fantastic foursome.

Last edited:

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
So I make that all our remaining away games bar Villa ( Villa game might still be ) are on TV. Great news for us bad fans that can't travel to all away games.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
So I make that all our remaining away games bar Villa ( Villa game might still be ) are on TV. Great news for us bad fans that can't travel to all away games.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What about us fans that can't travel to away games because they're on telly?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Three consecutive Friday nights away that could define our historic promotion to the Premier League.

A great hat-trick to complete.

+ Villa for a fantastic foursome.

2 of which will come BEFORE Huddersfield play.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I really did not fancy that trip on a Friday night. The ogre of Sky TV bites again ffs. giphy.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here