Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Boro tickets were easy to get because most folk didn't want to "gamble" on buying a ticket for a game that could mean nothing at all when they first went on sale.

When the game meant EVERYTHING it was too late for those who only were only interested in the glory.
    Bang on. Sorted my ticket as soon as they became available for ST holders without any issues.

The Norwich game will 99% be on Sky, but there will still be a mad scramble for tickets. I won't have enough loyalty points to be in with a chance of getting them 'legally.' However by hook or by crook I will be going to this game. Borrowed loyalty points, touts, Russ Martin's cat - doesn't matter to me. Bollocks to Paul Barber's threats.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Moshe Gariani View Post
      In all my years of watching football I have never once thought about the players' parents being in attendance - let alone being potentially alongside me in with the Brighton fans.

I wonder how much it has happened over the years and up to date...? Are Stocko's parents regulars in the away end? I know lots of families where the parents watch most of, if not every one of, the games their offspring play - does it work like that for professionals? Which parents over the years and this season have been the most attending at Albion matches?
      I was sat immediately in front of Lewis Dunk's Dad at MK Dons when he made his debut. I was talking to my lad at the end, about how well he'd done, and the chap behind couldn't resist introducing himself as proud Dad.

The following season, away at Peterborough ("we're f_cking brilliant") we were sat right next to him again. We'd noticed him but didn't imagine he'd remember us, until he came back from the tea bar at half time with a Yorkie bar for my lad. Lewis was an unused sub that day!
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.
      Members

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      I was sat immediately in front of Lewis Dunk's Dad at MK Dons when he made his debut. I was talking to my lad at the end, about how well he'd done, and the chap behind couldn't resist introducing himself as proud Dad.
      Mark Dunk was a very good footballer himself, hard as nails. I had the misfortune to be on the wrong end of a few of his tackles! He played for Horsham for quiet a while, also becoming their Manager for a spell.
      Thanks Robbie - one day we'll name a stand after you.

0 Not allowed!
      In all my years of watching football I have never once thought about the players' parents being in attendance - let alone being potentially alongside me in with the Brighton fans.

I wonder how much it has happened over the years and up to date...? Are Stocko's parents regulars in the away end? I know lots of families where the parents watch most of, if not every one of, the games their offspring play - does it work like that for professionals? Which parents over the years and this season have been the most attending at Albion matches?
      I've only seen them at northern games, except for Leeds.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!

0 Not allowed!

Colin Kazim-Richard's Dad/siblings were in away at end at Derby on his debut for us in August 2005. Told him how great his son had been in match, and he was chuffed. Less chuffed now about his brat of a son I would guess.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Trains on the Saturday are not very helpful - nothing direct from Liverpool Street to Norwich. All travel is change at Cambridge or Ely.

0 Not allowed!
      Going to be on SKY.

Brighton & Hove Albion’s Sky Bet Championship match away at Norwich City has been selected for live television by Sky Sports, and will now take place on Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/artic...ZouPpgDR7rm.99

0 Not allowed!
      More bloody time off work then.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
      Going to be on SKY.

Brighton & Hove Albion’s Sky Bet Championship match away at Norwich City has been selected for live television by Sky Sports, and will now take place on Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/artic...ZouPpgDR7rm.99
      Arggggghhh.

Another away game off the list then
      Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Fish View Post
      Are people taking stupidity pills on here today or something
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Last train back to London 10pm?