Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Not sure why you are trying to argue a case for games being moved as a good thing. It's absolutely horrendous for people like me who desire to follow the club around the country as much as possible, balancing family, work and other commitments in the process. Not to mention the increasing hit on my bank balance.

You've done your 'time' as you have alluded, and no longer desire to follow us away for personal reasons. Fair enough. However, dissuading the younger generation from making that commitment by showing us on TV whilst compounding the difficulty of being able to get to the match even if they wanted to, is so far away from something positive than I can begin to describe.

I would love every Saturday TV game to be shown at 3pm a win win for virtually everybody! But it's not going to happen for the foreseeable future.

Accepting that the cat is out of the bag and TV movements are here to stay how would you like to be compensated for the inconvenience caused if the club asked that question? Free coach travel maybe? Rail vouchers?

Or how about just accepting that tv companies and clubs see away fans as 'collateral damage' who will turn up regardless of when the match is going to be played? A couple of 'thanks for your support' tweets from the players post match to sweeten the deal. It's not a nice thought but that is what clubs have signed into to get the cash to pay inflated wages.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Booked a cheap B&B near he station for £45. As long as it's clean and no signs of duelling banjos it's good enough for me.

Just need to get a ticket now. Anyone got one going spare? :whistle:

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Nope - waaay too high... see my earlier post...around 1550 tops....

EDIT: must have been a different thread. Here's the table again... I've assumed 2 home cup games a season and 1 away cup game (although I got the LP for each the wrong way around - but that makes only 10 LP difference)

View attachment 82883

I remember you got 250 points if you had a season ticket at withdean

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Booked a cheap B&B near he station for £45. As long as it's clean and no signs of duelling banjos it's good enough for me.

Just need to get a ticket now. Anyone got one going spare? :whistle:

If it's the Beaufort lodge here's a little video clip of the bedroom

fa4dc179dfd1dc992d526c1f351fc449.gif

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Not sure why you are trying to argue a case for games being moved as a good thing. It's absolutely horrendous for people like me who desire to follow the club around the country as much as possible, balancing family, work and other commitments in the process. Not to mention the increasing hit on my bank balance.

You've done your 'time' as you have alluded, and no longer desire to follow us away for personal reasons. Fair enough. However, dissuading the younger generation from making that commitment by showing us on TV whilst compounding the difficulty of being able to get to the match even if they wanted to, is so far away from something positive than I can begin to describe.

So not bothered about going up then?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here