Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm)

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Boro tickets were easy to get because most folk didn't want to "gamble" on buying a ticket for a game that could mean nothing at all when they first went on sale.

When the game meant EVERYTHING it was too late for those who only were only interested in the glory.

Bang on. Sorted my ticket as soon as they became available for ST holders without any issues.

The Norwich game will 99% be on Sky, but there will still be a mad scramble for tickets. I won't have enough loyalty points to be in with a chance of getting them 'legally.' However by hook or by crook I will be going to this game. Borrowed loyalty points, touts, Russ Martin's cat - doesn't matter to me. Bollocks to Paul Barber's threats.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In all my years of watching football I have never once thought about the players' parents being in attendance - let alone being potentially alongside me in with the Brighton fans.

I wonder how much it has happened over the years and up to date...? Are Stocko's parents regulars in the away end? I know lots of families where the parents watch most of, if not every one of, the games their offspring play - does it work like that for professionals? Which parents over the years and this season have been the most attending at Albion matches?

I was sat immediately in front of Lewis Dunk's Dad at MK Dons when he made his debut. I was talking to my lad at the end, about how well he'd done, and the chap behind couldn't resist introducing himself as proud Dad.

The following season, away at Peterborough ("we're f_cking brilliant") we were sat right next to him again. We'd noticed him but didn't imagine he'd remember us, until he came back from the tea bar at half time with a Yorkie bar for my lad. Lewis was an unused sub that day!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I was sat immediately in front of Lewis Dunk's Dad at MK Dons when he made his debut. I was talking to my lad at the end, about how well he'd done, and the chap behind couldn't resist introducing himself as proud Dad.

Mark Dunk was a very good footballer himself, hard as nails. I had the misfortune to be on the wrong end of a few of his tackles! He played for Horsham for quiet a while, also becoming their Manager for a spell.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
In all my years of watching football I have never once thought about the players' parents being in attendance - let alone being potentially alongside me in with the Brighton fans.

I wonder how much it has happened over the years and up to date...? Are Stocko's parents regulars in the away end? I know lots of families where the parents watch most of, if not every one of, the games their offspring play - does it work like that for professionals? Which parents over the years and this season have been the most attending at Albion matches?

I've only seen them at northern games, except for Leeds.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

Colin Kazim-Richard's Dad/siblings were in away at end at Derby on his debut for us in August 2005. Told him how great his son had been in match, and he was chuffed. Less chuffed now about his brat of a son I would guess.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
FFS.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

The following season, away at Peterborough ("we're f_cking brilliant") we were sat right next to him again. We'd noticed him but didn't imagine he'd remember us, until he came back from the tea bar at half time with a Yorkie bar for my lad. Lewis was an unused sub that day!
I had the opposite. I was sat in the "main stand" at Gillingham when Andy Arnott was sent off for a stupid handball. Some bloke expressed his disgust only to be offered out by Mr Arnott snr.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
From a selfish point of view it means I might be able to go to this now. Might have to get seagulls travel for the first time. If you get it from the Amex, I take it you can leave your car there?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

Jim McNultys dad used to go to all matches home and away. Joel Lynchs parents were often in attendance at away games. Managed to get a number of free match tickets off them both.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here