Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm)

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
PROMOTION PARTY ON HOLD
BHA now play Friday night, ahead yet again of Udders & Newc.
This means that at 22:00 Friday 21st April, to gain promotion that night, we need to be 12 points ahead of Udders or 10 ahead of Newc (GD remaining as is).
12 points put another way is us winning every game until then and Udders dropping 6 points.
PROMOTION PARTY THAT NO-ONE GOES TO
Right now it is very likely that we could be promoted without playing. A 9 point gap post Norwich would mean Udders having to win both their games prior to our Bristol game. And as the Bristol game will be moved, it may well be Udders play THREE without us playing.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Sky don't give a toss about ticket buying football fans, Sky should contribute towards the cost of an away fans ticket if they move a match for the benefit of armchair fans.
Did that thing about all away tickets in the prem being capped at 30 quid ever happen? Just wondering

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Did that thing about all away tickets in the prem being capped at 30 quid ever happen? Just wondering

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I don't know the answer to that, but I do know Leeds away tickets are £37 and that's in advance, IF it was POTG the ticket price is £42.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
PROMOTION PARTY ON HOLD
This means that at 22:00 Friday 21st April, to gain promotion that night, we need to be 12 points ahead of Udders or 10 ahead of Newc (GD remaining as is).
12 points put another way is us winning every game until then and Udders dropping 6 points.
Right now it is very likely that we could be promoted without playing. A 9 point gap post Norwich would mean Udders having to win both their games prior to our Bristol game. And as the Bristol game will be moved, it may well be Udders play THREE without us playing.

I'd settle for promotion while on the shitter if that's what it takes.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Anyone going, DO NOT think this is a 3hr road trip. That'll be he time to get to Dartford alone. And look forward to the motorway closures heading back at night. In fact, might be an idea to get sponsored if still able to go.

Sky might be the undoing of our promotion. 16 games moved. Plus Southern Fail. It's never been harder to follow us in the flesh. We ought to be up for some kind of Travel Award. Might give Simon Calder a ring :)

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Anyone going, DO NOT think this is a 3hr road trip. That'll be he time to get to Dartford alone. And look forward to the motorway closures heading back at night. In fact, might be an idea to get sponsored if still able to go.

Sky might be the undoing of our promotion. 16 games moved. Plus Southern Fail. It's never been harder to follow us in the flesh. We ought to be up for some kind of Travel Award. Might give Simon Calder a ring :)

Overnight is stress free assuming a half-day, still very cheap accomodation available.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He has no say in Norwich's home games.

I didn't say he did. But, he is a staunch advocate of the televised game and he will no doubt explain why moving the umpteenth game of our season is a good thing.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
PROMOTION PARTY ON HOLD

If we go into the game 7-9 points clear of Huddersfield (which means gaining 1, 2 or 3 points on them over the next six games), there'll be a fair few of our fans heading to Norwich ready for a party if we win the game. It would mean being 10-12 points clear with them having 4 games left and us 2 - i.e. a very unlikely task. The players and CH clearly wouldn't be celebrating, but 'we are going up'/'we're on our way' would be ringing from the away end for quite some time after the final whistle. That feeling of being on the brink of arriving at something amazing (when it has a sense of inevitability) can be just as good as when you actually arrive; basking in the joy of what's to come.

All ifs and buts, but it's nice to dream.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I didn't say he did. But, he is a staunch advocate of the televised game and he will no doubt explain why moving the umpteenth game of our season is a good thing.

His job is to raise revenue for the club. Of course he's going to be an advocate of tv, although the visiting team doesn't get as much.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Another away trip scuppered. Four of us were travelling up on the Friday ( leaving late afternoon ) with a stay-over involved. The new kick -off time rules out the possibility of going. On a Friday, round the M25 is potentially 4.0 - 4.5 hours ( brief stop included ). Before anyone chips in with...." throw a sickie " or " take a day off "...for some of us, its not an option.
We had obviously considered a change of kick-off but guessed it would likely be a Saturday lunchtime or teatime. Seems like we are becoming Friday night regulars on tv. Massively peed off again and its starting to leave a very sour taste in what has been a storming season.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I'm on a plane landing at 8.30pm so can't even watch it on TV. I just knew as I was booking the flight that this would happen. Looking ahead my partner wanted to book some theatre tickets for the weekend of the Bristol City home game, can't book the Saturday matinee as it clashes with the Brighton game, can't book Saturday evening in case the game moves to 5.30pm and can't book the Friday evening in case the game moves to then! Luckily she's a football fan so understands.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
For what could be a monumental game for us, this is an utter pain in the arse for a large number and is bound to reduce travelling support hugely. Instead of a nice leisurely Saturday morning journey, it's now time off work and Friday afternoon traffic - as others have said the 3 hours or so that this might have taken on a Saturday could easily be 5 on a Friday afternoon. Pisser.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
His job is to raise revenue for the club. Of course he's going to be an advocate of tv, although the visiting team doesn't get as much.

Please read some of the posts on this thread. Then you might get it.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Think they best change footballs longstanding motto , without the fans football is nothing , to , without the fans the sky tv lorries and pundits could get into the ground easier .

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Looking forward to watching it on TV rather than just listening on the radio, happy with this tbh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here