Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flag in Seville end at Leicester

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Totally disagree, was funny watching nasri get the snots though:lolol:

He pushed his head into Nasri, its not clear from the first shot it looks the other way around but on the second angle its clear he pushes his head into Nasri and then pretended to be headbutted. He knew Nasri was on a yellow so got him sent off.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The whole thing was embarrassing like the Leicester players a disgrace to football the lot of them!

I agree, though did cheer when Schmeichel saved the pen.

Also, quite nice to the snidey little cheat Nasri get his comeuppance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I see Ulloa is back on bench duty.
Vardy can be a bit of a scrote, but good to see an English team progressing.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Will there be a brighton flag at the athletico v Lev game tonight? Oh yes

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Can you list all those occasions when your team wasn't playing in a European Champions League game?

Let me explain sire. On a Tuesday, when some european games are played, it can coincide with games from the efl of which we still have an interest in. During such times, I will allow my side (BH&A to clarify) to take precedence over other televised games...regardless of importance to said televised team.
I hope this explanation will alleviate any fear you've had of slipping into a coma and missing the past few years:)

Let me explain sire. On a Tuesday, when some european games are played, it can coincide with games from the efl of which we still have an interest in. During such times, I will allow my side (BH&A to clarify) to take precedence over other televised games...regardless of importance to said televised team.
I hope this explanation will alleviate any fear you've had of slipping into a coma and missing the past few years:)

Fair enough. It just doesn't occur to me to show any interest whatsoever in European competitions, although I once went to see Sevilla play twice in one week, when I was on holiday in Spain.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here