Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicola Sturgeeon.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
If only they were already gone. They would already be bust. You would think krankie would see the bullet she had dodged. The other point she seems to be missing, is the fact that in her eagerness to protect the access to euro markets she would cut Scotland off from the biggest market by far .. England

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I don't tend to pay much attention this to be honest, but I'm surprised that people are surprised that she is doing anything to get Scottish independence.

Clue is in the name of the party isn't it ?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
The whole EU thing is a smokescreen. She just wants independence and is using the fact that the Scots want to stay in the EU as an opportunity to get another referendum. She knows full well they won't be allowed to just stay in the EU if they leave the union

Exactly the EU rhubarb is just a means to a nationalist end.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I genuinely don't care if the people of Scotland want independence, good on em I say, what I do have an issue with is the odious little troll suggesting there should be "no Downing St Diktat" in her referendum yet she seems quite capable of telling us what's important to her!

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I don't tend to pay much attention this to be honest, but I'm surprised that people are surprised that she is doing anything to get Scottish independence.

Clue is in the name of the party isn't it ?

Couldn't agree more.

Brexit evidently provides the platform for this next referendum, however had the EU vote been remain as sure as eggs are eggs there would have been something else to provide the next platform like Tory cuts, austerity, lack or devolved power etc.

There is nothing that is more important to the SNP than independence from the UK........nothing.

It's weird that so many people don't get it?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Forgetting Countries for a tick, how many of the population does she, the little twerp, actually represent. She is minority and therefore needs to be told so. P@ss off sweaty fanny

:lolol:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
If they stick import tariffs on those tartan tins of shortbread with a scotty dog on it, then I for one will be literally incandescent with rage.

And has anyone done the Jimmy Krankie joke yet ?

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
During he last referendum, HMRC placed all of its reorganisation on hold, in the event that it went Yes over 10,000 jobs were to be pulled from Scotland withing six months. The same again would happen, does she think she can be a tax collector for another country, use somelses currency and replace the naval shipyards. If Scotland wants it let them go, the main reason they joied the Union was because of disastrous investments and, they'll do it again. No more free prescriptions, no more free university education an no more £1,000 per capita payments from Westminster. Come to think of it lets all vote for them to go!!!

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
If only the Darien scheme had of been a success then maybe they wouldn't have such a chip on their shoulder...

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Have you seen the other article that disgusting rag published?

[tweet]841773214481186819[/tweet]

Since edited, new headline calls her treacherous

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/nicola-sturgeon-liar-traitor-head/

No, I hadn't seen that. That may not have been Alison Pearson's fault, more one of her lovely colleagues at The Telegraph doing the headlines, but she made a charming Tweet after The Brussels attack I recall - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...ting-devastating-attack-to-make-a6945616.html

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Have you seen the other article that disgusting rag published?

do we have to start censoring Lewis Caroll too? are any idioms with possible link to real events now to be struck from usage?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Things to be considered on both sides - Oil revenues, tourism, Scottish Spring Water, Tartan Biscuit Tins, Tartan Tax, Tweed, Aberdeen Angus Steak houses, whisky, Oats/porridge, Haggis, Snuff, Ginger wigs, Irn Bru, Tenants lager, noddy football teams......ad infinitum to what NSC can add I guess.....over to you......

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Things to be considered on both sides - Oil revenues, tourism, Scottish Spring Water, Tartan Biscuit Tins, Tartan Tax, Tweed, Aberdeen Angus Steak houses, whisky, Oats/porridge, Haggis, Snuff, Ginger wigs, Irn Bru, Tenants lager, noddy football teams......ad infinitum to what NSC can add I guess.....over to you......

Shortage of ginger women?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
do we have to start censoring Lewis Caroll too? are any idioms with possible link to real events now to be struck from usage?

I know its mental. I've just heard someone say off with her head so I'm off to B&Q to buy an axe - you couldn't make up some of the comments on here

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
58 posts, most of them vilifying Scotland and its leadership, references to that balanced and widely read news organ the Telegraph, a lot of them angry some of them racist.

If folk dislike Scotland and the Scots why bother about whether or not Scotland has a referendum, why bicker about it?

And surely if Scotland leaves the Union, the post Brexit rump of the UK will be seeking a free trade deal with Scotland?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here