Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    The only kiss I'd like to give her is a Glaswegian one.
    "The first 90 minutes of the match are the most important"

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by tiberious View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I like how she wants to have a better deal for the Jocks than the rest of the UK or else they will stay with Europe.. Europe dont want them.... she is so up her own Ar*e.. Let them go it alone and take their pissed kinsmen back out of the rest of the country... England should stand proud of themselves. The irony is that England used to mean the whole UK and it was a Scottish King that decided that ... and the Union flag.
      She comes across as a seriously desperate woman who thinks Scotland is a key player in everything and what's her obsession with the EU?christ the EU won't take them as they'll need bail outs like Ireland did after a few years.
      Her plan is to become independent and to get businesses to move up there in which is just plain stupid...We can all play games and considering they depend so much on us sums her up really....Her obsession will ruin her !!!
      UP THE ALBION!!!!!

1 Not allowed!
      Rab's dinner will be cold.
      In The ex Legion now known as Lower Bourne Social Club again
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      If she loses she could always join the Krankies

3 Not allowed!
      Hmmm, I didn't vote for Brexit, but I accept the result of it, no matter how much it saddens me. I'm not sat here suggesting we should have another vote on it in a year's time because it didn't go the way I'd have liked it to.

Mind you, Theresa & chums are playing absolutely into Wee Jimmy Sturgeon's hands lately, so I guess it's no surprise she's trying.
      The lady has foolishly attempted to join the conversation with a wild and dangerous opinion of her own. What half-baked drivel! See how the men look at her with utter contempt.
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by tiberious View Post
      I like how she wants to have a better deal for the Jocks than the rest of the UK or else they will stay with Europe.. Europe dont want them.... she is so up her own Ar*e.. Let them go it alone and take their pissed kinsmen back out of the rest of the country... England should stand proud of themselves. The irony is that England used to mean the whole UK and it was a Scottish King that decided that ... and the Union flag.
      They don't all think like that and the Krankie won't prevail. United Kingdom. Innit.

3 Not allowed!
      All the reasons why Bliars theory on devolution was so stupid
      I surrender all control
      To the desire that consumes me whole
      Leads me by the hand to infinity
      Lies in wait at the heart of me - the Albion of course !

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      If she loses she could always join the Krankies
      Good lord. Yes, she looks like a Krankie. Brilliant shout

(apologies, yes, the resemblance may well have been mentioned several times previously, including in this thread, but you are even older than me so go with it BG!)

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sir albion View Post
      She comes across as a seriously desperate woman who thinks Scotland is a key player in everything and what's her obsession with the EU?christ the EU won't take them as they'll need bail outs like Ireland did after a few years.
      Her plan is to become independent and to get businesses to move up there in which is just plain stupid...We can all play games and considering they depend so much on us sums her up really....Her obsession will ruin her !!!
      To be fair, she is the leader of overwhelmingingly the leading party in her country and rightly feels she should step up to the plate and represent her constituents. It is easy to mock from the warmth and wealth of the south (England) but in some respects she has little choice other than to call for another UKexit vote, or else what? 'Thanks for giving us 80% of the seats, and now we are going to do eff all to fulfill your aspirations'?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      To be fair, she is the leader of overwhelmingingly the leading party in her country and rightly feels she should step up to the plate and represent her constituents. It is easy to mock from the warmth and wealth of the south (England) but in some respects she has little choice other than to call for another UKexit vote, or else what? 'Thanks for giving us 80% of the seats, and now we are going to do eff all to fulfill your aspirations'?
      Trouble is, the SNP is like UKIP in that both are essentially single issue pressure groups. The other trouble, of course, is that the SNP have a position of power.
      Although I have supported UKIP in its aim of getting us out of the EU, I still wouldn't want them trying to run the country! Scotland, however, do have a problem....................... ..........