Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicola Sturgeeon.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
The whole EU thing is a smokescreen. She just wants independence and is using the fact that the Scots want to stay in the EU as an opportunity to get another referendum. She knows full well they won't be allowed to just stay in the EU if they leave the union

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The whole EU thing is a smokescreen. She just wants independence and is using the fact that the Scots want to stay in the EU as an opportunity to get another referendum. She knows full well they won't be allowed to just stay in the EU if they leave the union
Absolutely!
She's very reticent about the chances of Scotland joining (or staying in) the EU, isn't she?

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011

perfectly summed up I literally cant stand the women

I was so pleased when they voted to stay in the UK last time, now I want them to vote for independence.

To watch them slowly die as an independent country would please me greatly.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
If they do leave, which I don't think they will, give it 10 years and there want to re-join the UK.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Nicola-Jim-463550.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Forgetting Countries for a tick, how many of the population does she, the little twerp, actually represent. She is minority and therefore needs to be told so. P@ss off sweaty fanny

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The 2 jock prime ministers cocked this country up with their devolution.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here