Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's Championship Fixtures - Tuesday 14th March

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Was just waiting for a Fulham win for my acca. :ffsparr:

Me too. I'd like to know how much stoppage time was shown and then actually PLAYED. If it was over the confirmed time then it's a disgrace. These sort of things cost teams play-off places or relegation.

I lost £90 from Betfred's enhanced treble of Fulham, Sheffield Utd and Portsmouth. Sick as a pig. :rant:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Good point. Anything that puts extra pressure on Hudders is a good thing (unless they respond positively to the extra pressure, that is...)

I think Huddersfield will be nervous of Fulham. They lost 5-0 to them earlier this season./

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Me too. I'd like to know how much stoppage time was shown and then actually PLAYED. If it was over the confirmed time then it's a disgrace. These sort of things cost teams play-off places or relegation.

I lost £90 from Betfred's enhanced treble of Fulham, Sheffield Utd and Portsmouth. Sick as a pig. :rant:

4 mins were shown on the board and Blackburn scored in the 4th minute. (I timed it on my mobile when the sign went up).

It was a really interesting game to watch as a neutral. Fulham played their ticky tacky football for the first 60 minutes but were badly missing a target man to get on the end of all the balls into the box. The home crowd were getting restless and were urging their team to shoot when near the box. The Fulham fans were then calmed on the stroke of half time with a goal and seemed to think it was job done.
On the hour Fulham brought on Chris Martin for Malone and they suddenly started to lose control and Blackburn were all over them. They seemed to lose control in midfield.
Blackburn seemed to grow in confidence and appeared like the side chasing promotion, winning every tackle and every ball in the air with a strong physical presence. A point was definitely deserved by Blackburn, and Fulham looked very vulnerable and were always hanging on for the last half hour.
I won't be taking 3 points against Blackburn for granted.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I won't be taking 3 points against Blackburn for granted.

Nor the points on offer against Wolves, Wigan and Brizzle. All games we have to be very wary of given that all four have a chance of staying up at the moment so they should be pulling out all the stops against us.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS

Don't forget, it is a MINIMUM of the declared additional time, not an absolute limit. Indeed, one could argue if it is under the declared additional time, then that is a disgrace in itself.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I have put a bet on for a Huddersfield to win tonight, I have never won a football bet in my life. If they lose or draw it will be money well spent. fingers crossed my betting luck does not change.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have put a bet on for a Huddersfield to win tonight, I have never won a football bet in my life. If they lose or draw it will be money well spent. fingers crossed my betting luck does not change.

I am pretty sure you have lost that bet then. Huddersfield will NOT be winning TONIGHT......

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Don't forget, it is a MINIMUM of the declared additional time, not an absolute limit. Indeed, one could argue if it is under the declared additional time, then that is a disgrace in itself.

Yes, it has to be understood, added time is a guideline and not a cut off point.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Fulham to finish in and win the play-offs would be a great scenario. Another near away match and assuming we finish in the top two then next season one of the relegation places would probably be filled by them. I'm not so sure Leeds or Sheffield Wednesday would struggle as much with their big grounds. Higher season ticket sales would mean a bigger budget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here