Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's Championship Fixtures - Tuesday 14th March

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Brentford v Wolves
Fulham v Blackburn

Fulham with a chance to break into the top six with their game in hand.

A chance to see upcoming opponents Wolves and Blackburn.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The Fulham v Blackburn one is tricky.

See, I LIKE Fulham, and them winning and knocking Sheffield Wednesday out of the top six would definitely be really FUNNY. Also they still play Huddersfield so in our interests that they are still involved in contention when they do.

On the other hand, IF we slip to third, I'd be SCARED of facing them in the play-offs.

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
The Fulham v Blackburn one is tricky.

See, I LIKE Fulham, and them winning and knocking Sheffield Wednesday out of the top six would definitely be really FUNNY. Also they still play Huddersfield so in our interests that they are still involved in contention when they do.

On the other hand, IF we slip to third, I'd be SCARED of facing them in the play-offs.

I wouldnt worry where they finished as they'll win playoffs. However if the worst happens and we drop to 3rd i think we'd avoid them as they prob will also overtake reading, maybe leeds too.

Whoever finishes 3rd will be so gutted i cant see them picking themselves up for the playoffs. Just hope thats newcaslte

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Would like Fulham to win playoffs and come up with us as it's my favorite awayday. I really don't care if it's Toons or Hudds they beat in the playoffs.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Fulham to at least draw, puts Leeds under pressure for Saturday especially as Sheffield w play reading on the Friday night too.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll be happy just so long as enough stuff happens tonight that the league table changes.

I'm fairly certain I have run through ever possible permutation since 6pm last Saturday, and now need something new to stare at.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Fulham have more than a sporting chance of beating Newcastle in the play-offs.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Shame Huddersfield are not playing their game in hand tonight. Get that out the way so we have a better idea where we stand.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I hope Fulham do well as long as it means they're in good form before Huddersfield.

Know a lot of Wolves fans and definitely share a bit of banter with them. (We can see you holding hands etc etc) I like Wolves though so I don't want them to go down.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Fulham are timing their run at the right time. If they make the play-offs, they will be a major threat. If they miss out, I see them being huge contenders next season.

No given against Blackburn tonight though. They have shown some signs of life in recent weeks. But Fulham seem to be making Craven Cottage a fortress again these days so I can see them edging it.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I hope Fulham do well as long as it means they're in good form before Huddersfield.

After beating Huddersfield 5-0, they'll fancy their chances again. If they beat them and finish 6th, it makes a playoff match against the terriers all the more likely. Could Fulham end Huddersfield's Premier League dream twice?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Clacker alert at Craven Cottage. I've come up here with my Fulham mate and the clacking like crazy for just the team announcements.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Ridiculous hype around Fulham on here just because they beat Newcastle. Now all of a sudden they will definitely win the play offs despite recently losing to brum and reading.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here