Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's Championship Fixtures - Tuesday 14th March

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Shame Huddersfield are not playing their game in hand tonight. Get that out the way so we have a better idea where we stand.

where we stand is that if we always have and equal or better result than them we go up
simples

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
where we stand is that if we always have and equal or better result than them we go up
simples

Not so simples.

People are talking about run-in's and matching or bettering results etc as if there wee only 2 or 4 games left. The fact is Huddersfield still have more than 20% of their fixtures to play, with a potential 30 points on offer. There is still MILES to go in this marathon and the gap is closing. I'm still hopeful we will go up automatically but I'm prepared for a spell in the play-off spots sooner rather than later...

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Ridiculous hype around Fulham on here just because they beat Newcastle. Now all of a sudden they will definitely win the play offs despite recently losing to brum and reading.

I'm at their game tonight and they haven't looked amazing. Lots of intricate passing but they seem to have an aversion to shooting. Towards the end of the first half the crowd were starting to get on their backs a bit until they scored on the stroke of half-time.
I've found it quite reassuring that they're not as good as we seemed to have started to believe they are.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Ridiculous hype around Fulham on here just because they beat Newcastle. Now all of a sudden they will definitely win the play offs despite recently losing to brum and reading.

Just because they beat Newcastle? People have been raving about them for months, not least because they drilled us in both games, but somehow came out of it with 0 points.

I put a bet on them to win the playoffs quite a while ago now at some tasty odds.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Just because they beat Newcastle? People have been raving about them for months, not least because they drilled us in both games, but somehow came out of it with 0 points.

I put a bet on them to win the playoffs quite a while ago now at some tasty odds.

Excellent. We get promoted. They win the play-offs. And then we get to have a stupendous away day at Craven Cottage. And another one:

:goal:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Fulham. World beaters. On a side note Blackburn in annoyingly good form. Tough 2 games coming up for us now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here