Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'microwavegate' haha

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I can't help but feel this is all a distraction for something even more nefarious, maybe how terrible the effect of the replacement obamacare will be for poor people.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I can't help but feel this is all a distraction for something even more nefarious, maybe how terrible the effect of the replacement obamacare will be for poor people.

24 million unable to afford health care within a year according to LBC.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Estimated that 14million of the poorest Americans will immediately lose the health benefits they gained through Obamacare and that will increase over time. Trump really doesn't care about those whose only role is to provide the horsepower for his tiny elite who drive the economy (and line their own pockets).

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
In a world of toxic politics, thankfully there is still something left to laugh about

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Estimated that 14million of the poorest Americans will immediately lose the health benefits they gained through Obamacare and that will increase over time. Trump really doesn't care about those whose only role is to provide the horsepower for his tiny elite who drive the economy (and line their own pockets).

This. Yet I wonder how many of these 14 million voted for Trump because they were persuaded that a blustering, bullshitting, billionaire businessmen was really on the side of ordinary blue-collar American workers and citizens of the run-down rust-belts against the, er, elite?

It would be laughable if it wasn't so bloody sad.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I find the genetic testing for employees to screen for medical issues. They dub it as voluntary but I could see employers making it mandatory.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here