Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prediction: How many points from next 3 games?

How many points from the next three games?

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 10 7.0%

Votes: 4 2.8%

Votes: 25 17.5%

Votes: 62 43.4%

Votes: 9 6.3%

Votes: 30 21.0%

• Total voters

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Could see a tactical change of Murphy in for Skalak, if counter attacking is the order of the day. He was a huge part of why we were so effective against Reading's high line.

We really are blessed with a huge range of attributes between our 4 wingers.

Agreed, Skalak is perfect if our opponents are susceptible to set piece situations and/or headers; however, according to whoscored.com - this is what Leeds are weak at https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/19 also weak at individual errors. So, I'd play a deep line with pressing, Murray and Skalak playing higher up to latch up any clearences and have Knockeart and Baldock sprint to join Skalak and Murray up front. The midfield will be a battle, they generally play 4-2-3-1, so we definitely need to utilise our wing play which creates the dilemma of Murphy or Skalak.

I'm glad I'm not Hughton...

We could rest Baldock and have Murphy sat behind Murray...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Agreed, Skalak is perfect if our opponents are susceptible to set piece situations and/or headers; however, according to whoscored.com - this is what Leeds are weak at https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/19 also weak at individual errors. So, I'd play a deep line with pressing, Murray and Skalak playing higher up to latch up any clearences and have Knockeart and Baldock sprint to join Skalak and Murray up front. The midfield will be a battle, they generally play 4-2-3-1, so we definitely need to utilise our wing play which creates the dilemma of Murphy or Skalak.

I'm glad I'm not Hughton...

We could rest Baldock and have Murphy sat behind Murray...

Opposition playing 4-2-3-1 also means Kayal and Stephens need to be at their best, which luckily they have looked like getting close to recently.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here