Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prediction: How many points from next 3 games?

How many points from the next three games?

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 10 7.0%

Votes: 4 2.8%

Votes: 25 17.5%

Votes: 62 43.4%

Votes: 9 6.3%

Votes: 30 21.0%

• Total voters

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Leeds = 3 Probably the most negative team i have seen us play so far this season , they will have to have improved vastly to get anything from this game .
Blackburn = 1 tough game this one , they have found some form of late and striker Sam Gallagher they have a very potent weapon up front .
Birmingham = 3 If we can keep Lukas Jutkiewicz quiet i think it's a home win .

So 8 points .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've said it before and I'll say it again, but there has yet to be a poll about the next three games that doesn't come out with the answer "7". Every single time. We're never confident enough to go for 9, but can't believe that we will lose a game so "7" is always the answer.

Just watch.

EDIT: I posted this before I saw the poll results, but yes "7" it is. AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've said it before and I'll say it again, but there has yet to be a poll about the next three games that doesn't come out with the answer "7". Every single time. We're never confident enough to go for 9, but can't believe that we will lose a game so "7" is always the answer.

Just watch.

EDIT: I posted this before I saw the poll results, but yes "7" it is. AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

In this case though wouldn't 7 be the logical prediction ? Potentially tough away fixture - so a draw, as we don't lose that often, followed by two home games we'd be expected to win given the respective records of the teams involved and our home form (best in the division). I'd absolutely expect 7 to be the best guess. If we win on Saturday I'll up my prediction to 9 :albion2:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
DWW

Leeds is going to be tough, getting good crowds now so if they can ramp up the atmosphere it could have an effect. A big game for them as they need to consolidate a play off place and our scalp is a huge statement.

However, I think we have the capability of containing Wood. This is going to be a game where our counter attacks will need to be perfect to capitalise on it. 1-1 for me.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
DWW

Leeds is going to be tough, getting good crowds now so if they can ramp up the atmosphere it could have an effect. A big game for them as they need to consolidate a play off place and our scalp is a huge statement.

However, I think we have the capability of containing Wood. This is going to be a game where our counter attacks will need to be perfect to capitalise on it. 1-1 for me.

Could see a tactical change of Murphy in for Skalak, if counter attacking is the order of the day. He was a huge part of why we were so effective against Reading's high line.

We really are blessed with a huge range of attributes between our 4 wingers.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
In this case though wouldn't 7 be the logical prediction ? Potentially tough away fixture - so a draw, as we don't lose that often, followed by two home games we'd be expected to win given the respective records of the teams involved and our home form (best in the division). I'd absolutely expect 7 to be the best guess. If we win on Saturday I'll up my prediction to 9 :albion2:

Nah logic will be a defeat at Leeds, they will be well up for it Saturday, we are weak at the back, I'd say a Leeds win is more likely than a draw, but we always go seven in three match predictions regardless anyway :)

And yes I voted 7 too, can't bring myself to vote for a defeat at Leeds.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Not sure how attacking Leeds will be. They don't need to win the game to stay in the play offs, and some of the possession stats at Ellen Road have been a bit erratic. Last 4 home games they have had 63%, 48%, 45% and 71%. Compared to our last 4 away games were our possession stats have been 60%, 65%, 45% and 46%.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not sure how attacking Leeds will be. They don't need to win the game to stay in the play offs, and some of the possession stats at Ellen Road have been a bit erratic. Last 4 home games they have had 63%, 48%, 45% and 71%. Compared to our last 4 away games were our possession stats have been 60%, 65%, 45% and 46%.

Leeds didn't have a single shot on target on Saturday

Match Stats
Home Team Leeds Away TeamQPR
Possession
Home 63% Away 37%
Shots
Home 6 Away 13
Shots on Target
Home 0 Away 3
Corners
Home 6 Away 5
Fouls