• Brighton

Votes: 43 65.2%
  • No team is best. We're all winners.

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Fulham are the best team we have played this season by a mile.
Yet we beat them twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given that Fulham did the double over Newcastle and Newcastle did the double over us and we did the double over Fulham.

Which team is best?

You have to ask :) No seriously the recent result against Forest proves that on their day ANY team in this league can beat ANY other

On your point: Toon smashed us on their ground and we didnt have a chance but ours i blame Houghtons tactics and a lack of concentration when we were ahead
Vs Fulham its was the reverse - At their place we were on top but conceeded by reacted brilliantly and scored twice in a few minutes and then repeated the process when they came here after they scored first.
For toon vs Fulham their recent victory was great for us but quite frankly their first meeting was the second match of the season before any teams had settled so you cant count any result that early.

I hope Fulham sneak into the PlayOffs and knockout massive from 6th place (revenge is sweet) but on balance of the whole season i still think Huddersfield deserve their chance in the PL with us (but them going up via playoff of course!)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You have to ask :) No seriously the recent result against Forest proves that on their day ANY team in this league can beat ANY other

On your point: Toon smashed us on their ground and we didnt have a chance but ours i blame Houghtons tactics and a lack of concentration when we were ahead
Vs Fulham its was the reverse - At their place we were on top but conceeded by reacted brilliantly and scored twice in a few minutes and then repeated the process when they came here after they scored first.
For toon vs Fulham their recent victory was great for us but quite frankly their first meeting was the second match of the season before any teams had settled so you cant count any result that early.

I hope Fulham sneak into the PlayOffs and knockout massive from 6th place (revenge is sweet) but on balance of the whole season i still think Huddersfield deserve their chance in the PL with us (but them going up via playoff of course!)
Thread closed.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Fulham beat both Reading & Huddersfield 5-0 at home

but lost to Bristol City at home 0-4

it's a funny old game saint

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For goodness' sake. Which is best, my left foot or my right foot? Poll! :shootself

Jan 22, 2017
Best teams we have played (on the day) are Sheff We'd and Fulham. However would I choose to play them over Brighton in the play off final, for example? Definitely.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My right foot is better at kicking a ball but my left foot is as good as my right foot for standing on

Very enlightening. What about the best bit of one's body for talking out of: Arse or mouth? My vote goes for mouth. Poll? Should we have one? Poll? Pol Pot? Poll?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here