Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea light show

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ref's on the verge of losing control of this one. He looks rattled.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
My god just when I think I can't love and be proud of Sussex By The Sea any more than I am already, I hear 'Blue is the Colour'.

Twattytastic.
I like 'blue is the colour' A 1970's song before sky sports mega bucks and Russian gangstas taking over.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
There is absolutely NO WAY that Paul Barber would turn down a light show if (hopefully WHEN) we replace our floodlights for the Premier League.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Has Frank Lampard been sucking on a helium balloon?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Against my better judgement, I'm gonna write this now.

If next season the Albion happen to find themselves in a league with 2 very distinct divisions, I'd like to see a resigned Dale Stephens playing in David Luiz' role, when playing the 'top division' sides.

........................ Stockdale

Bruno ~ Duffy ~ Stephens ~ Dunk ~ Whoever isn't in A & E.

..................Norwood..~..Kayal

Knockaert......~......Murray.....~......Skalak.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Against my better judgement, I'm gonna write this now.

If next season the Albion happen to find themselves in a league with 2 very distinct divisions, I'd like to see a resigned Dale Stephens playing in David Luiz' role, when playing the 'top division' sides.

Stockdale

Bruno Duffy Stephens Dunk Whoever isn't in A & E.

Norwood Kayal

Knockaert Murray Skalak.

:shootself

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I like 'blue is the colour' A 1970's song before sky sports mega bucks and Russian gangstas taking over.

Still remember lots of the words - and I was a Leeds fan back then (age 11). Incidentally the Marching on Together song (Leeds Leeds Leeds) was the B side of megaflop 'Leeds United' so I recall.

just checked - apparently there was a 12" remix released in 1992 - I bet that was a blast . . . .

As for tonight's game, looks quite fun.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll give you that.
The thought process has been like a little itch that after 3 days of scratching now looks like leprosy.

I'm hoping putting it in writing and the subsequent abuse, will be some kind of cure all.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Wondered why they keep talking about extra time then pens, so I googled it. They've changed the name of the 6th round to 1/4 final and have extra time then pens. When are they going to change that for the 5th round too and then the 4th. Just have done with it and do it all for all rounds.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
What's NSC's collective opinion on half and half scarfs worn by a very attractive girl who clearly hasn't got a fookin clue what's going on?

Hopefully the cameraMAN will magically find her in the crowd, again.

As long as that's all she's wearing I'm all for them!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just turned over to Braodchurch and one of the main suspects is a Jose Mourinho look-a-like? Confusing :mad:

"For God's sake, it wasn't me. We were away at Chelsea in the cup."

BLP_MDG_070317SLUG_647JPG.jpg

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Just been listening to the " Your fing sh*t, your fing sh*t" song when all of a sudden you could hear it but with the words muffled. Can it be that the BBC actually do this to protect our innocence? Or has this been a regular feature I've only just noticed?
Seems to me we should be able to get the unabridged version.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Just been listening to the " Your fing sh*t, your fing sh*t" song when all of a sudden you could hear it but with the words muffled. Can it be that the BBC actually do this to protect our innocence? Or has this been a regular feature I've only just noticed?
Seems to me we should be able to get the unabridged version.

They reduce and muffle many chants with CURSE words in them.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I'm pretty sure that Bloom insisted on the floodlights at the AMEX being to the standard required by the Premier League as it was being built.

Wrong. Preparations are being undertaken as I type this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here