Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Leeds

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Murray ran himself into the ground against Derby and needs a week to recover IMHO *(judging by his Newcastle performance) so he should start. I'd have Hemed in for Birmingham & Wigan as they come a few days after other fixtures Murray would start.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Hughton didn't rule Poco out for Saturday. Says he is close.
"Seb is close. I think we’re more confident of Blackburn after the international break, but certainly we’re not ruling him out of Leeds."

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Very simple unchanged starting XI but a more defensive bench in case needed so perhaps Towell or even possibly Forren for Akpom.

"Vegard [Forren] at this moment wouldn’t be up to speed" - Hughton at weekend.
Towell is seen as an Akpom/Baldock no 10, like for like and was used on the bench v Rotherham when Akpom was injured ( he came on for 10 mins at 2-0 for Baldock, missed a sitter).

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
For all our moans about the international break I rather think we could do with it.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Stockdale
Any four fit defenders
Knockaert Kayal Stephens Skalak
Baldock Murray

Attack as much as possible and keep the ball at the far end.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bruno has not ruled out being fit to lead Albion for the 83rd time in 85 league games at Leeds on Saturday after limping out of Friday’s win against Derby with a groin injury.

“It was prevention, because my groin was feeling tight,” he said. “Three games in six days and we were 2-0 up. It was the right decision to be sensitive, hoping to be fit on Saturday.”

Fingers crossed.

boik

Tomori is starting kill me now

Certainly. Have you got a gun I could borrow? Tomori will be fine played in his natural position. You've only got to see how he looks around before he receives the ball to see that he will be a quality player given a chance. Unfortunately some people aren't prepared to give anyone a chance unless they have a 10/10 in their first game. Only person I've seen do that is Abdul Razak, and look how he turned out!

Nice positive first post by the way.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here