Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Leeds

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Just play Liam Rosenior and nobody else. Just him. Job done.

This. He is going to be crucial in next few weeks. A very good player and huge inspiration to fans and I'm guessing players. He would be first choice on my team sheet. Having him and The King back and at there best is fantastic and a real fillip after the loss of Duffy.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Unfortunately some people aren't prepared to give anyone a chance unless they have a 10/10 in their first game. Only person I've seen do that is Abdul Razak, and look how he turned out!

Alan Duffy ... and look how he turned out

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This. He is going to be crucial in next few weeks. A very good player and huge inspiration to fans and I'm guessing players. He would be first choice on my team sheet. Having him and The King back and at there best is fantastic and a real fillip after the loss of Duffy.
Completely agree. This time last season the injuries we've had would have ruined us.

The manager and the club have done an amazing job of making sure that didn't happen this season, but also the return of our best utility player and our player of the season is pretty handy....

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Mark Farrington as many thought that we had bought the Engflish version of Johan Cruyff by his record when we signed him.

Most people thought he looked rather ordinary when he arrived. If you think he was a 10/10 player, I think you're on your own on that one

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
BRUNO IS FIT. And I don't mean in the fancying way. I don't like beards.

[tweet]842344823835267072[/tweet]

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
I REALLY hope this isn't a poc situation where he only lasts 15 mins and then missing for weeks. I'm sure the club wouldn't take a risk though at this point.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I REALLY hope this isn't a poc situation where he only lasts 15 mins and then missing for weeks. I'm sure the club wouldn't take a risk though at this point.

Tricky one though isn't it? The club could easily see starting Tomori in our hardest remaining game (on paper) as a bigger risk than starting Bruno, safe in the knowledge we have a 2 week break if he tweaks his groin again.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Tricky one though isn't it? The club could easily see starting Tomori in our hardest remaining game (on paper) as a bigger risk than starting Bruno, safe in the knowledge we have a 2 week break if he tweaks his groin again.

I think it's worth the risk especially as Poco will be back for Birmingham and Bong will hopefully be back in training by then

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Stocky
Bruno
Dunk
BFG
Liam
Little Magician
Beram
Dale
Skally
Glenn
Sammy

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Leeds are strong at CB but with injuries and suspensions are vulnerable at FB. Knocky is the key, plus the overlapping fullbacks.

Solly destroyed them here last season: it is tempting to start him and go for the jugular.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Leeds are strong at CB but with injuries and suspensions are vulnerable at FB. Knocky is the key, plus the overlapping fullbacks.

Solly destroyed them here last season: it is tempting to start him and go for the jugular.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Who's missing for them?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here