Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March Madness

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I love NCCA basketball, in fact its probably better watch then the NBA. I know you are only suppose to support one team but I like Norte Dame, Texas Longhorns and Alabama Crimsontide.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I assume this is the weird North American fascination with COLLEGE sport. I was having brunch with a friend yesterday, and she was trying to convince me how exciting it is. I was really struggling to pretend I was interested.

Couldn't believe their fascination with college sport when I lived there. 80,000 at a college American football match. Nuts!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just checked my NCAA bracket and I am in the top 50% and ranked 940,000th. Given that my East bracket has collapsed I'm peased with that. An Arizona/Oregon final will see me rise up the rankings I'm sure. Go Ducks!

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Bottom half of the East has done mine too. Darn Dukies.

I still have 12 of the Sweet Sixteen though, so I'm happy with that :)

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Blimey, I like American Football and can stand to watch Baseball but Basketball is a step too far, would rather watch Netball even if I know most of the participants are rug munchers... :p

I would rather watch netball because most of them are rug munchers

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Bit of a bugger Duke getting knocked out by South Carolina

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well I did say Oregon would be a sneaky final four contender and they made it. Charged up the leader board to the lofty heights 178,000th. Go Ducks!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Never done it before but got a company email about it, got North Carolina beating someone in the final, know nothing about Basketball let alone the kids version but I might win money.

Well done Viper - North Carolina take it with a 71-65 win over Gonzaga, enjoy your winnings

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here