Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa (a) trains

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
The only fixture of the season that enables travel to be safely booked in advance because the match can't be rescheduled due to Sky !

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Me + 2 kids £24 for all of us 7.52 Euston to new street and 5pmish return. Cheers

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Thanks for the heads up - just got mine (seems like we're on the same train).

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not being an STH, I cannot partake yet. :cry:

I think a lot of folk will miss out- unless they open the Trinity Upper to us.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Train the night before. Back on the 17.25 to Euston Sunday. Was still pretty cheap going by virgin.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Train the night before. Back on the 17.25 to Euston Sunday. Was still pretty cheap going by virgin.

Tony Allen on Friday, LHR and then the 12:23 from Euston on Saturday. Craft beer tour of Brum and obligatory curry. 17:10 back to London for celebrations, Monday back to Berlin for Thee Oh Sees. What a weekend; everything I love in 4 giddy days.

Feel free to make yourself known and join us for a beer.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Tony Allen on Friday, LHR and then the 12:23 from Euston on Saturday. Craft beer tour of Brum and obligatory curry. 17:10 back to London for celebrations, Monday back to Berlin for Thee Oh Sees. What a weekend; everything I love in 4 giddy days.

Feel free to make yourself known and join us for a beer.

Thanks. May well do that.
Afternoon train on the Saturday arrives about six. An overnight stop in central Birmingham and back in time for bed Sunday. No live music to supplement the weekend. Infact a toss up between going and seeing Melt Yourself Down and Hot Eight Brass Band. In these exciting times football won.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here