Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham "ticket forwarding"

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
When the initial dull and boring footie was being served up by Hughton , with one up front at home and it was dire i told the club when i didn't renew my ST, how many other fans would bother with there true feedback???

:

If that is a reason to give up a season ticket, how many times must you have done so over the years?!

D

Deleted member 2719

If that is a reason to give up a season ticket, how many times must you have done so over the years?!

Never!

It's all old news, but my belief was the squad was strong enough to go for it at home especially against some teams but he was constantly playing one up front and all behind the ball at home, that's never been the sort of football i have liked, but CH just wanted to limp through which he did, just.
Probably the most frustrating home football i have ever watched.
Thank god he was told to put two up front.......er i mean he changed his stance!!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Never!

It's all old news, but my belief was the squad was strong enough to go for it at home especially against some teams but he was constantly playing one up front and all behind the ball at home, that's never been the sort of football i have liked, but CH just wanted to limp through which he did, just.
Probably the most frustrating home football i have ever watched.
Thank god he was told to put two up front.......er i mean he changed his stance!!
He was restricted somewhat by his options for a front pair being 2 out of O'Grady, Best and CMS. I reckon Kevin Keegan would've gone 4-5-1 with that choice.

I remained confident that he'd make us a top 6 team again with a transfer window. And lots of people had already seen what a promising midfield put Stephens and Kayal were from the last few weeks if that turgid season.

Did you buy a season ticket again since?

D

Deleted member 2719

He was restricted somewhat by his options for a front pair being 2 out of O'Grady, Best and CMS. I reckon Kevin Keegan would've gone 4-5-1 with that choice.

I remained confident that he'd make us a top 6 team again with a transfer window. And lots of people had already seen what a promising midfield put Stephens and Kayal were from the last few weeks if that turgid season.

Did you buy a season ticket again since?

I agree we can debate whether he was positive enough with what he had and i don't think he was personally, as none of those strikers were good enough to be isolated on their own IMO, it was dreadful style of football and what makes it worse it was at home.

No unfortunately i have not bought another ST as i have another dispute with the club that has been well publicised on here.

As a customer of the club for 40 years if i am treated with disrespect it will be returned, there are NO winners.

Madness really but that is our new corporate club.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here