0 Not allowed!
    I'm in!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Tickets booked.

0 Not allowed!
      Got your tickets yet
      The Albion Roar live every Saturday on Radio Reverb 97.2fm, online at www.radioreverb.com & on our podcast

Archive shows are available here.. www.albionroar.co.uk

0 Not allowed!
      Looking forward to this event, and decided to read the book again this week.
      Its incredible how it brings it all back.

The last paragraph of the Foreword by Liam Brady reads:
      Albion supporters have demonstrated unbelievable determination in fighting to save their club. This determination demonstrates that this club will survive and eventually return to happier times

We are now living in those happier times.

How I would love for the author of this prophecy to be one of the special guests at the Komedia next week.
      I have not forgiven Lewes Council, or DeVeggie, or Archer, or Bellotti, or Stanley, or Bailey, or Whiteside, or Challis, or Saints and Spurs for that 0-0 in 1978.
      I don't get over things and I don't move on easily. OK?
      Members

Build A Bonfire - Komedia, 26 April

1 Not allowed!
      If anyone wants to read the book and get the reprint we won't be selling them on the night as we have to print them to order, but you can get them via the TSLR site here. http://www.tslr.bigcartel.com/product/build-a-bonfire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
      On the subject of Bellotti, rather than speak ill of the dead, the below quote from his 'friend' sums him and his ilk up perfectly in regards to football and some quite astonishing untruths:

Jay Risbridger 12th Jun '15 - 6:10pm
      It was such sad news to hear that David had succumbed to his illness and my thoughts are very much with his family. I was very proud to be selected to step into his shoes, at short notice, to try and retain his lyncombe ward council seat. We had other things than politics in common as I am from Brighton originally and I have also been, like David a Man U supporter for over 30 years. Football was David’s passion and to set the record straight on Brighton FC, the club may not now be in the wonderful Amex stadium had David not kept it solvent by moving it into the Preston Park ground. All David’s politics was informed by his desire to help young people achieve their potential and his children can be immensely proud of the their father. So long David, you could be both charming, and exasperating but what a character, you will be remembered for a long time by all who knew you.

http://www.libdemvoice.org/former-mp...-72-46358.html
      :guitar:

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Rune View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      to set the record straight on Brighton FC, the club may not now be in the wonderful Amex stadium had David not kept it solvent by moving it into the Preston Park ground.
      Wow...can't think of anything to say other than that.
      REMF Quiz Champion 2016
      I look nothing like him! Jack Straw's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Rune View Post
      On the subject of Bellotti, rather than speak ill of the dead, the below quote from his 'friend' sums him and his ilk up perfectly in regards to football and some quite astonishing untruths:

Jay Risbridger 12th Jun '15 - 6:10pm
      It was such sad news to hear that David had succumbed to his illness and my thoughts are very much with his family. I was very proud to be selected to step into his shoes, at short notice, to try and retain his lyncombe ward council seat. We had other things than politics in common as I am from Brighton originally and I have also been, like David a Man U supporter for over 30 years. Football was David’s passion and to set the record straight on Brighton FC, the club may not now be in the wonderful Amex stadium had David not kept it solvent by moving it into the Preston Park ground. All David’s politics was informed by his desire to help young people achieve their potential and his children can be immensely proud of the their father. So long David, you could be both charming, and exasperating but what a character, you will be remembered for a long time by all who knew you.

http://www.libdemvoice.org/former-mp...-72-46358.html
      I thought you were making this up for a laugh. I checked down the comments in the link, and indeed you've just copied and pasted it as it is printed.
      The only bit that's true is the second part of the last sentence. "...you will be remembered for a long time by all who knew you."
      It seems that Jay Risbridger didn't know him at all?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Jack Straw View Post
      It seems that Jay Risbridger didn't know him at all?
      I'd also be surprised if Jay was actually from Brighton.

People of that ilk!
      :guitar:

0 Not allowed!
      I'm going + 3.....can't wait!
      This place has become impossible. Nothing to eat, freezing cold and now a madman on the prowl outside with eels.