Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Derby MATCH REPORT

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Many thanks for the kind words, all. Much appreciated.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Top-notch report. I especially enjoyed the ARTWORK, with Steve Mc's "Island" hair style of particular interest and amusement. When the ball hit the net from Baldock's finish, it sounded like a frog sucking in a fly. Love it!

I LOVE the club's 'goalcam' footage. The Huddersfield goal (Danny Ward balls up) is my absolute favourite.

I enjoy reading your match reports far more than those contained in the Argus, Mail, Guardian etc - many many thanks. And I too admire your depiction of Schteve's hair island!!

Thanks. As I've said before I have an easier task than each of those - particularly so when writing up a home win. I can be as partisan as I like, without accusations of bias. I can be brutally critical of the club / Hughton / players if I feel I need to, without worrying about damaging fragile professional relationships. I can insinuate that Steve McLaren has partaken in class B drugs before choosing his team, or call Karl Robinson a 'fat scouse narcissist'. I also must share the praise with all the other 'contributors' - all the twitter and instagram accounts I shamelessly BORROW content from.

Brilliant brilliant brilliant. Loved the artwork as well, although it was a touch more professional than I expected.

Thanks!

Not quite sure how to take this, one...

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Good read. The Sunday league team selection analogy is absolutely spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here